Why we haven't bought anyone yet

I don't think we're that close to announcing any new signings yet. Sterling - no fee agreed. De Bruyne - still discussing a new contract with Wolfsburg. Pogba - we're in a bidding war with 2 other clubs and haven't met Juve's valuation yet. These negotiations could drag on for a while yet imo.

That's 8 posts of pure gold ;-) Told by staff but even they have been kept in the dark as to the names...

I don't think we're that close to announcing any new signings yet. Sterling - no fee agreed. De Bruyne - still discussing a new contract with Wolfsburg. Pogba - we're in a bidding war with 2 other clubs and haven't met Juve's valuation yet. These negotiations could drag on for a while yet imo.

I think you must assume that the press have a clue because you're just recycling newspaper comments. The reality is that they are days and even weeks behind when they publish their stories.

9 times out of 10 the media is speculating, but every now and then, someone does genuinely break a story.
It's just so very hard to be sure what's accurate these days, thanks to the crap drowning out the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.