Why we haven't bought anyone yet

That was funny last night on the Transfer Tavern on Talk Shite (Niel Ashton?). Him and his oppo discussed the transfer of Pogba for 5 minutes without mentioning Manchester City once.

OOPS think I should have put this in the Agenda thread.

FFS if this is right it is fookin hilarious.... I was chatting with the security guy at our local Morrisson's , who is a big Arsenal fan and he was well aware of developments vis a vis City and Pogba ... fans like him would just be takin the piss out of Talkshite if they fail to unpack the key information for footy fans..an out of touch station... with a sad plastics' agenda

Talkshyte are looking more and more like Chemical Ali (or is that 'Chemical Alan')..... ooh, what needy saddoes...

I heard there's only 2 clubs yet to sign anybody. 1 of them is Newcastle who haven't bought anybody for about a decade and the other one is us. Considering Khaldoon has said in the past we like to get our business done quick and early and pre-season starts this coming week. Surely we have to finalise signings this week? New signings need a full pre-season to adapt in order to hit the ground running imo.

I heard there's only 2 clubs yet to sign anybody. 1 of them is Newcastle who haven't bought anybody for about a decade and the other one is us. Considering Khaldoon has said in the past we like to get our business done quick and early and pre-season starts this coming week. Surely we have to finalise signings this week? New signings need a full pre-season to adapt in order to hit the ground running imo.

Don't really agree with your last sentence, but it would be assuring if we get a few players in this week.

FFS if this is right it is fookin hilarious.... I was chatting with the security guy at our local Morrisson's , who is a big Arsenal fan and he was well aware of developments vis a vis City and Pogba ... fans like him would just be takin the piss out of Talkshite if they fail to unpack the key information for footy fans..an out of touch station... with a sad plastics' agenda

Talkshyte are looking more and more like Chemical Ali (or is that 'Chemical Alan')..... ooh, what needy saddoes...

Posh bastard. Don't get this type of info at Lidl.

I reckon the Sterling deal is done but we've been kind enough to let the scousers do all their business first before its announced. There's no way they'd be splashing the cash like they have if they didn't have the guarantee of the funds from his sale. Just an opinion

I reckon the Sterling deal is done but we've been kind enough to let the scousers do all their business first before its announced. There's no way they'd be splashing the cash like they have if they didn't have the guarantee of the funds from his sale. Just an opinion

I agree with this, if it isn't completed behind the scenes and they go out and splash more cash on Benteke we should pull out for a laugh.

don't think City would let Sterling train with Liverpool and risk injury with them if it was done. I think the scousers are still playing hardball on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.