Why we haven't bought anyone yet

Forget about our year end, it doesn't matter at all. The sanctions we got hit with were for 2 transfer windows, the second of which ends at midnight tonight....get ready for blast off!

Bad news lads. They're trying to keep the lid on it but it's been discovered that "Sheikh Mansour" is really a chancer on the dole who lives in a Withington bedsit. He's bought all the players with stolen credit cards and Barclaycard want them all back.

Bad news lads. They're trying to keep the lid on it but it's been discovered that "Sheikh Mansour" is really a chancer on the dole who lives in a Withington bedsit. He's bought all the players with stolen credit cards and Barclaycard want them all back.

No problem, easy fix...

Our catfish chancer went to Cheadle in a plastic dinghy.

Brought us back a manager, Manuel Pellegrini!

As much as I know the press write any old crap; all this "City transfer plans in tatters" stuff still pisses me off. Just wish we could get one of the big three done to shut them up, but right now it looks like all three are staying where they are. Tolmieeeeeeee ;-)

As much as I know the press write any old crap; all this "City transfer plans in tatters" stuff still pisses me off. Just wish we could get one of the big three done to shut them up, but right now it looks like all three are staying where they are. Tolmieeeeeeee ;-)

What's Tolmie doing? Is he buying them for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.