Why we will win the league!

So on the one hand you disagree with me and then you go on to agree with me?
I agree that the officials are bent. I also agree the F.A. don't want us running away with the title.

What I don't agree with is your comment about how the F.A. won't 'allow' us to win the title.

They didn't want us achieving 100 points last season and winning the league at a canter. However, it didn't stop us.

My point is "we're just too good for the fuckers" ;-)

I agree that the officials are bent. I also agree the F.A. don't want us running away with the title.

What I don't agree with is your comment about how the F.A. won't 'allow' us to win the title.

They didn't want us achieving 100 points last season and winning the league at a canter. However, it didn't stop us.

My point is "we're just too good for the fuckers" ;-)
Let’s see....that dipper free kick award smells fishier than Whitby harbour.....let’s see

Hilarious watching the mental gymnastics about Leicester definitely beating us, just like Palace, Burnley, United and Spurs, but if they don't Brighton definitely will.

Has anyone considered that getting a result against Arsenal might not be the best barometer for measuring the form of a football club?

Hilarious watching the mental gymnastics about Leicester definitely beating us, just like Palace, Burnley, United and Spurs, but if they don't Brighton definitely will.

Has anyone considered that getting a result against Arsenal might not be the best barometer for measuring the form of a football club?

And they lose £5 million if liverpool win the league ;-)

Failing to get a result against Arsenal is a barometer of incompetence. e.g. Valencia.

You've been on the pre-match thread as well then? Don't know about hilarious though, didn't make me laugh...

The fact they are 41 points behind us is.

All Sly Sports keeps going on about is what Leicester are going to do and Vardy’s on fire, they seem to have forgotten about City’s number 10 who lets be honest is an half decent striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.