Why? What Agenda is the BBC Running?

Don't you find it odd that people in the UK were demonstrating against Trump's decision yet have never once done the same in favour of Israel? I am not saying what Trump did is right but surely any country has to right to decide who does and who doesn't cross their borders, in much the same way you can decide who comes into your house. You can't say one country is wrong but 16 others are right

Presumably most of those 16 do not recognise Israel as a country, which would make such a nationality meaningless under their law. So akin to letting someone in without a passport at all, or one from Ruritania.

If my mate who's British, happens to be going to NYC this weekend, he is also Muslim... Will he be stopped from entering the USA if this plan was in place right now?

No he would not.
Simply because he is a British Citizen.
Regardless of his Religion.

Yet the meejiah keep making it out like it's a specific target against Muslims and they are not welcome. Total bollocks.

They are not blocked based on religion.

Every single person who happens to be from those countries which let's have facts now - was proposed by Obama...not Trump... Will be banned from USA.

Has nothing to do with Trump.
I'm not disputing he never said that shit, he certainly did.
But anyone with a brain cell knows why he said that - to get more votes/attention.

He'd say anything at that moment in time for the votes.

Presumably most of those 16 do not recognise Israel as a country, which would make such a nationality meaningless under their law. So akin to letting someone in without a passport at all, or one from Ruritania.
And ask your self why they don't recognise the country which is even worse than Trump's thoughts

Are you serious? It's a ban on Muslims. Like he promised. Ok it's only countries he has no business in but he will get there.

To suggest it isn't a ban on Muslims is total alternative fact bolloks.

Every media station is doing it because it's the truth

And a fact.

All faiths from the 7 countries are not allowed in not just Muslims, that's a fact

Yes it is. But if your suggesting they are the reason behind it I don't think that will fly.

It's a ban on Muslims FFS!

And also a ban on Christians, Buddhist and Hindus from them countries if tom cruise held a Somali passport he wouldn't be allowed in either

And ask your self why they don't recognise the country which is even worse than Trump's thoughts

Why would I need to do that? But as you ask, a major reason is that Israel was dumped on them, created by the UK.

There's the little detail of these bans/unrecognitions presumably being laws in those countries. Trump has not had a law passed.

Don't you find it odd that people in the UK were demonstrating against Trump's decision yet have never once done the same in favour of Israel? I am not saying what Trump did is right but surely any country has to right to decide who does and who doesn't cross their borders, in much the same way you can decide who comes into your house. You can't say one country is wrong but 16 others are right

I don't think anyone is saying the other 16 are right are they?

The point is that these other countries have banned Israelis for some time which is why it's not on the news every week

Why would I need to do that? But as you ask, a major reason is that Israel was dumped on them, created by the UK.

There's the little detail of these bans/unrecognitions presumably being laws in those countries. Trump has not had a law passed.
Israel was dumped on them?? Really? So it was dumped on Pakistan or Malaysia or Iran was it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.