Will We Do Business in the Winter Window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect because of Pep's inability to get the present squad to perform he has already told the powers that be to forget this season.

If that is the case and he is allowed to bring in the players that he wants then will be the time to judge him.

I only hope we don't splurge millions on Messi he is not getting any younger is he?

Bringing people in in the winter window so rarely paid off. I'd be disappointed if we did any more business than what is needed to secure a top four finish this season, then rebuild in the summer. In my mind, that's a left back.

Bringing people in in the winter window so rarely paid off. I'd be disappointed if we did any more business than what is needed to secure a top four finish this season, then rebuild in the summer. In my mind, that's a left back.
I thought Dzeko did ok

as much as i love messi im gonna be an old fuddy duddy here and say id much rather we spend £100mil on 2 or 3 defenders!

there i said it and i apologise :-(

Last edited:
as much as i love messi im gonna be an old fuddy duddy here and say id much rather we spend £100 on 2 or 3 defenders!

there i said it and i apologise :-(
I agree! If we bought Messi while still creaking at the back I guarantee we have people on here complaining that he didn't track back or put in a shift.

Crazy to think that a short while ago nobody was coming in january apart from gabby jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.