Will We Do Business in the Winter Window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If an opportunity presents itself absolutely, but the winter transfer market rarely works out for the big boys so I'd doubt we have any plans unless between now and then we have something in the vain of 'Bellerin demands to leave in Jan' - they'll be nothing out of the blue.

Players leaving though I could see happening, Yaya finally being away for example.

Probably can't bring anyone in of sufficient quality at a somewhat reasonable price.

Outbound should probably be looking to try and shift guys Navas, Yaya, and Fernando.

Probably can't bring anyone in of sufficient quality at a somewhat reasonable price.

Outbound should probably be looking to try and shift guys Navas, Yaya, and Fernando.
We won't ship out Fernando in January he might not be the ideal player under Peps system but he can often do a job stiffening up midfield and resting others, we are short in midfield if we get injuries.
Navas I suspect it depends on whether or not we have long term injuries and how many competitions we are in.
Yaya it will be his decision and will depend on the financial package, I think we've seen the last of him in a City shirt though I agree.

I don't get why we would sell Fernando after he likely prevented us from conceding a second in the United game, and swung it in our favour against Celtic. Don't start him, but off the bench he's an asset like nobody else in our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.