Worst City players you remember

I’ve always been aware that anyone that ever plays for City is a thousand times better a footballer than I could ever hope to be, even the ones that look dreadful. So I’ve never been into abusing them if they fail on the pitch.

Do remember Ray Ranson testing my patience in his second spell here though.

Bobby Mimms too.

Mark Seagraves - admin close thread
Cannot agree with this. Yes he was limited and I can barely remembe him crossing the halfway line but we needed someone to balance Hinchcliffe's marauding from the opposite fullback position.

I cannot remember him being disliked by the crowd. Just an average, limited defender whose main claim to fame seemed to be that he had developed at Liverpool. At least we got our money back when we flogged him to Bolton.

We all have our least favourite player, so it is a matter of opinion.
However, my biggest disappointment with a player being sold, was Paul Walsh.
We replaced him (from Portsmouth), with Gerry Creaney who was overweight, very slow and rarely score.
Walsh played with a smile on his face, and was an exciting player alongside Rosler & Beagrie whilst Creaney was a waste of space...

Christian Negouai!!! Remember him well. Think he's still the only premier league player to be sent off in his only appearance. Utter garbage and a complete nutter to boot
I still dont know how his goal against Rotherham stood when he blatantly punched it in. Remember him coming on as sub at Goodison before heading almost immediately back off after being red carded, at the time KK said he was his most exciting signing

We all have our least favourite player, so it is a matter of opinion.
However, my biggest disappointment with a player being sold, was Paul Walsh.
We replaced him (from Portsmouth), with Gerry Creaney who was overweight, very slow and rarely score.
Walsh played with a smile on his face, and was an exciting player alongside Rosler & Beagrie whilst Creaney was a waste of space...
A rather large space at that

Cannot agree with this. Yes he was limited and I can barely remembe him crossing the halfway line but we needed someone to balance Hinchcliffe's marauding from the opposite fullback position.

I cannot remember him being disliked by the crowd. Just an average, limited defender whose main claim to fame seemed to be that he had developed at Liverpool. At least we got our money back when we flogged him to Bolton.
Seem to remember Seagraves signed as a centre half but ended up playing at right back before getting injured and never being seen in our colours again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.