Worst / Weirdest City Chant

quite a few cringe songs, but don't like it if we have a good song for a certain player then when he leaves we change the words to adapt another player !!

Cant stand the Palace song "and that's the way we like, we like it". A lot of clubs have their slant on it, total lack of imagination.

The two silvas song is popular, but its not very good, it doesn't get sung it gets mumbled at home games, only sounds good on the concourse at away games when people are facing each other and know the words.

Best songs ( and we have many many good ones ) are the ones that build up and have hands clapping to a beat, then it becomes a chant rather than a song. Its loud and keeps fans in tune, hence the Guardiola song works well. But for fucksake sing it 3 or 4 times back to back like at stoke away not give it u after one round !!!!

But for fucksake sing it 3 or 4 times back to back like at stoke away not give it u after one round !!!!

This for all chants.

To paraphrase Morrissey (before he turned into a complete bell), most chants are over before they ever really began...

I remember in the 80s some City fans singing the Portsmouth song Pompey Chimes, changing the word Pompey to City. That was truly the most cringe worthy song ever sung by City fans.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at, I'm sure it's very funny though. But my point is, I just don't like singing about their lot unless we're playing them. Gone are the days when we were happy to avoid regulation and wish for a good result against the rags. Yet we seem obsessed with a game we played against them 6 years ago and even our only song for our record breaking striker mentions a rag. Personally I find it embarrassing. Admittedly not as cringe worthy as their 'nick-nack paddy-whack...City f'off home" nursery rhyme but I find it funny to hear them singing about us. I just wish we'd leave them 'out of sight, out of mind'.
Hear what you are saying, but it’s football songs we are taking about not rocket science, snd it takes the piss out of a song they use about how small they think we are, and at the same time it compares Kun Aguero with Phil the fucking face jones, so for me it works

Now we know why our support is so quite. Stop all the soul searching. Just sing. It's a football match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.