Yaya-Keep or Sell?

I would absolutely let him go for free; I think he would have a negative affect on the squad should he stay. But you know Inter are still going to try the loan with part covered wages deal right up until deadline day.
He'll end up an Inter player with city somehow making up his wages.

I would absolutely let him go for free; I think he would have a negative affect on the squad should he stay. But you know Inter are still going to try the loan with part covered wages deal right up until deadline day.
+1

Pep's past teams featured quick pressure when they turn over the ball; I don't see this changing when Pep starts managing us in earnest. Yaya doesn't fit this mould; in fact, Yaya would be a big problem in this scheme.

I'd try to sell him to Inter - Mancini loves Yaya so who knows - that failing, the "cover the wages" loan works. If we're savvy, we'd drum up some interest from another club - fake or not - to pressure Inter into a buy.

I would think MLS and Chinese clubs would take a punt with his high wages. Most marketable African player and still a big market for them to increase their footballing brand

I would think MLS and Chinese clubs would take a punt with his high wages. Most marketable African player and still a big market for them to increase their footballing brand
Uh, Ibra is Swedish, not African.

But it seems to me that Ibra want to prove himself in the EPL based on some comments he's recently made. So I don't think he'll move to the Chinese league or to MLS next season if he can get into the MU squad.

Uh, Ibra is Swedish, not African.

But it seems to me that Ibra want to prove himself in the EPL based on some comments he's recently made. So I don't think he'll move to the Chinese league or to MLS next season if he can get into the MU squad.
This is the Yaya thread.

I would suggest in the event Lampard gets fed up with NYCFC fans, that Yaya go there but the team couldn't carry Pirlo and Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.