yaya.....

This is a non-story. He was asked by a French radio station if he'd ever consider joining PSG. What do you think he's going to say ? 'No, never, I wouldn't even consider it' ?

I read his comments as being polite by taking into account who was asking the question. No different to if an Italian station asks if he would ever consider joining Juve and he doesn't rule it out and complements their team

As others have said he's 30 and has a contract for several more yrs with us. I really wouldn't worry about it

I would however of course consider that whilst the overall age of our team, including our stars, is pretty young, Yaya is just about the oldest and will need replacing sooner than most others, which won't be easy

blue5ter said:
This is a non-story. He was asked by a French radio station if he'd ever consider joining PSG. What do you think he's going to say ? 'No, never, I wouldn't even consider it' ?

I read his comments as being polite by taking into account who was asking the question. No different to if an Italian station asks if he would ever consider joining Juve and he doesn't rule it out and complements their team

As others have said he's 30 and has a contract for several more yrs with us. I really wouldn't worry about it

I would however of course consider that whilst the overall age of our team, including our stars, is pretty young, Yaya is just about the oldest and will need replacing sooner than most others, which won't be easy
he was asked by a French radio station if he was no longer at mcfc, would he consider joining psg.

Other than it's a non-story that allows reporters to put the question to Pellegrini tomorrow for the latter to say "I don't know about this and I don't think Yaya will go anywhere", IF he would go we would have his replacement in within a whisper and probably turn out an even better force.

tangaroa said:
blueyorkie said:
tangaroa said:
Cracking video.

FOr the record, who was the no=mark journo/pundit who took the piss out of us for signing Yaya in the first place ... said he'd 'never heard of him/what's he ever done' kinda thing?

It was actually Mike Graham from Talksport, Parry, since sacked was also involved in the same interview and made similar disparaging remarks. Graham now does the middle of the night shift. Me like many others no longer listen to the station.

Mike Graham ... no-mark!

Thanks, blueyorkie!
vi

Didn't Phil Thompson say that he had never heard of Yaya and David Silva?

Whenever he does go (and hopefully not for a couple of years) we will really miss him. There is quite simply no-one else who possesses his weapons, the power running at speed with the ball is something that defenders and midfielders cannot cope with. We should enjoy every moment he plays in a city shirt.

blue5ter said:

It's great how things like this can be blown out of proportion..

Interview: "So Yaya, if you were no longer at City, would you ever consider joining PSG?"
Yaya: "What the fuck would I want to do that for?"

Not likely, is it?

eastmanc said:
tangaroa said:
blueyorkie said:
It was actually Mike Graham from Talksport, Parry, since sacked was also involved in the same interview and made similar disparaging remarks. Graham now does the middle of the night shift. Me like many others no longer listen to the station.

Mike Graham ... no-mark!

Thanks, blueyorkie!
vi

Can't remember if he said that but what he definitely said was that they're good players but not world class. Trying to belittle them.

What was funny was the season after when dalglish had spunked a load of money on downing and adam thommo was arguing tooth and nail that they improve the squad. Yes mate David Silva and Yaya Toure are signings who aren't that great and nothing to shout about but Adam and Downing will improve the squad and life is rosy!

this is why premier league news needs to fuck off. all it does is annoy i dont think ive ever listened to it. it just drives you round the bend when it blairs out on your phone.

hope the sites owner is making a wedge.....

its ok yaya we know the score :D

The Fat el Hombre said:
eastmanc said:
tangaroa said:
Mike Graham ... no-mark!

Thanks, blueyorkie!
vi

Can't remember if he said that but what he definitely said was that they're good players but not world class. Trying to belittle them.

What was funny was the season after when dalglish had spunked a load of money on downing and adam thommo was arguing tooth and nail that they improve the squad. Yes mate David Silva and Yaya Toure are signings who aren't that great and nothing to shout about but Adam and Downing will improve the squad and life is rosy!

There was the guy presenting talksport who was supposed football expert who admitted to never having heard of Yaya and Silva at the time they signed for City. There is a clip of it on another thread on here where a City fan takes him to the cleaners. Its absolutely fantastic but just went to show how ignorant some of the so called experts are.

willipp said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
eastmanc said:
vi

There was the guy presenting talksport who was supposed football expert who admitted to never having heard of Yaya and Silva at the time they signed for City. There is a clip of it on another thread on here where a City fan takes him to the cleaners. Its absolutely fantastic but just went to show how ignorant some of the so called experts are.
That was Mike Graham on Mike Parry's show I remember listening to it. Mike Graham is a journalist though not a sports expert

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.