yaya.....

Matt the Giant said:
Saif1994 said:
Ok, name me from the top of your head a better long range pass than that? Xavi, Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Scholes, Fabregas? Have any of them ever completed a similar pass, I don't remember. I can only remember one from David Beckham at Madrid but even that was more of a cross.

There is always that pass:

Silva to Dzeko in the humiliation of the scum last season. Best pass I have ever seen.

That was so good too. The fact that it was on the volley and he didn't really have to look up made it all the better.

Saif1994 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Saif1994 said:
Ok, name me from the top of your head a better long range pass than that? Xavi, Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Scholes, Fabregas? Have any of them ever completed a similar pass, I don't remember. I can only remember one from David Beckham at Madrid but even that was more of a cross.

Silva to Dzeko in the humiliation of the scum last season. Best pass I have ever seen.

That was so good too. The fact that it was on the volley and he didn't really have to look up made it all the better.

Rooney can play a decent pass

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlz_P-tZj_w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlz_P-tZj_w</a>

Matt the Giant said:
Saif1994 said:

A thing of unparalleled beauty, skill, awareness and execution. It is the most fantastic piece of play in a game which will go down as one of the greatest in City's history. I defy any blue to watch that pass and not experience a warm feeling of pleasure and delight coursing through their whole body.

Just me then.

Tourist since 1971 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Saif1994 said:

A thing of unparalleled beauty, skill, awareness and execution. It is the most fantastic piece of play in a game which will go down as one of the greatest in City's history. I defy any blue to watch that pass and not experience a warm feeling of pleasure and delight coursing through their whole body.

Just me then.

Nope
i when that goal went in in was still dizzy from cheering the 5th and going mad again and when i stopped my old fella 65 at the time was just on his knees in front of the TV shaking his head in his hands

bluemc1 said:
Tourist since 1971 said:
Matt the Giant said:

Just me then.

Nope
i when that goal went in in was still dizzy from cheering the 5th and going mad again and when i stopped my old fella 65 at the time was just on his knees in front of the TV shaking his head in his hands

I love this vid from the game

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9okFFpXbtQ[/youtube]

Back to Yaya:
I don't think he feels more strongly for this club than any other he has played for, and he left them didn't he?
I think he won't see out his current contract with us, will leave summer 2016 at the latest.
We will fetch a good price for him while we can, as I see his physique and thus quality go down steadily over the next couple of years.

He's a brilliant footballer, but I am certain that once we decide to let him go, we will have made sure we do not become a weaker side.

But for now he's ours, and an important part of the machinery.

Matt the Giant said:
Saif1994 said:

No one will ever pass the ball better than Guardiola

Saif1994 said:
No PSG can never have him. I want Yaya to become a club legend at City. I think he will be a great player over the next 3 or 4 years and he should retire here at City and then maybe work with the management.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5Z2qSLmZA&list=UULZZuSW8fALMFWV-e7LYd9A&feature=c4-overview[/youtube]

You can never find a player like him who at 30 still has so much pace and power, and who is technically improving as he grows older. That ball for Negredo against West Ham was unlike anything I have ever seen in football.

Quality....just f***ing quality. I'd forgotten the West Brom goal (at 35 secs). Not unlike Ballo's 'why always me' goal against the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.