yaya.....

2016 summer transfer window - 30 mil + Lucas Moura and they can have him. I would like him to retire here but some players like to travel so if that day does come i hope we get a good deal out of it regardless of how old he is.

adrianr said:
blue5ter said:
This is a non-story. He was asked by a French radio station if he'd ever consider joining PSG. What do you think he's going to say ? 'No, never, I wouldn't even consider it' ?

I read his comments as being polite by taking into account who was asking the question. No different to if an Italian station asks if he would ever consider joining Juve and he doesn't rule it out and complements their team

As others have said he's 30 and has a contract for several more yrs with us. I really wouldn't worry about it

I would however of course consider that whilst the overall age of our team, including our stars, is pretty young, Yaya is just about the oldest and will need replacing sooner than most others, which won't be easy

It's great how things like this can be blown out of proportion..

Interview: "So Yaya, if you were no longer at City, would you ever consider joining PSG?"
Yaya: "What the fuck would I want to do that for?"

Not likely, is it?
May be something like "PSG is a great club and its honor to play there...but I am happy at city and would love to end my career here

No PSG can never have him. I want Yaya to become a club legend at City. I think he will be a great player over the next 3 or 4 years and he should retire here at City and then maybe work with the management.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5Z2qSLmZA&list=UULZZuSW8fALMFWV-e7LYd9A&feature=c4-overview[/youtube]

You can never find a player like him who at 30 still has so much pace and power, and who is technically improving as he grows older. That ball for Negredo against West Ham was unlike anything I have ever seen in football.

Saif1994 said:
No PSG can never have him. I want Yaya to become a club legend at City. I think he will be a great player over the next 3 or 4 years and he should retire here at City and then maybe work with the management.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5Z2qSLmZA&list=UULZZuSW8fALMFWV-e7LYd9A&feature=c4-overview[/youtube]

You can never find a player like him who at 30 still has so much pace and power, and who is technically improving as he grows older. That ball for Negredo against West Ham was unlike anything I have ever seen in football.

look it was a great ball but "unlike anything i have ever seen in football " how much football have you seen ?

bluemc1 said:
Saif1994 said:

look it was a great ball but "unlike anything i have ever seen in football " how much football have you seen ?

Ok, name me from the top of your head a better long range pass than that? Xavi, Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Scholes, Fabregas? Have any of them ever completed a similar pass, I don't remember. I can only remember one from David Beckham at Madrid but even that was more of a cross.

Saif1994 said:
bluemc1 said:
Saif1994 said:

Ok, name me from the top of your head a better long range pass than that? Xavi, Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Scholes, Fabregas? Have any of them ever completed a similar pass, I don't remember. I can only remember one from David Beckham at Madrid but even that was more of a cross.

look mate I'm just laughing here not trying to start a row, you didn't say best long range pass you said that pass was unlike anything you have ever seen in football, it was a great ball i admit just thought that was a bit OTT, id say things like Ibras goal for the dutch club or Peles dummy past the keeper, Maradona V England or Ronaldo goal v Porto not a long ball that found its man, but hey you enjoyed it and so did i
go on youtube and type Glenn Hoddle if you like a nice long pass you will love him

bluemc1 said:
Saif1994 said:
bluemc1 said:

look mate I'm just laughing here not trying to start a row, you didn't say best long range pass you said that pass was unlike anything you have ever seen in football, it was a great ball i admit just thought that was a bit OTT, id say things like Ibras goal for the dutch club or Peles dummy past the keeper, Maradona V England or Ronaldo goal v Porto not a long ball that found its man, but hey you enjoyed it and so did i
go on youtube and type Glenn Hoddle if you like a nice long pass you will love him

Yes it probably was a bit unclear what I said. Isn't Glen Hoddle the pundit with long hair? Ok I'll check.

Saif1994 said:

There is always that pass:

Silva to Dzeko in the humiliation of the scum last season. Best pass I have ever seen.

Saif1994 said:
bluemc1 said:
Saif1994 said:

Yes it probably was a bit unclear what I said. Isn't Glen Hoddle the pundit with long hair? Ok I'll check.

yep thats the one, bit arrogant knows how good he was but he was good, one of the best natural footballers I've seen left foot right foot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.