Your Favourite City Memorabilia

Oohvonkyvonky

I've just dug out the a City - Birmingham programme from the 1956 FA Cup Final and "The Pink" Newspaper with all the pictures of Roy Paul lifting the cup etc! My Dad gave it me years ago and I'd not looked through it for a while!

What's your most prized city possession?

Nice possessions guys!

Mine aren't as exciting, but I have programmes from City v Sunderland and City v Leeds back in 2002/2003. The S'land one is signed by Anelka, Mettomo and Foe, and the Leeds one is also signed by Anelka, but then Nigel Martyn, Harry Kewell, and a young spotty James Milner.

I also chipped a bit of paint off the old blue gates at Maine Road. Shittest claim to memorabilia ever, but I've kept it safe since 2003 ;) most of my memorabilia is in my mind, privileged to have seen the last ever City goal at Maine Road.

At moment, it's the original 7" single The Boys in Blue.
Trying to get a relative to give me their 1969 Cup Final LP audio commentary...no idea how much that is worth as don't think there's many knocking about.

1) The pic of Franny Lee after scoring at Newcastle '68 with me and family in the crowd behind him
2) City Books 1,2 & 3 from the late 60s early 70s seasons
3) Pennant that my Dad brought me back from the Cup Winners Cup final in Vienna 1970
4) Signed City shirt from mid 90s including Kinkladze's signature

Has to be my framed picture of paul dickov scoring in the 1999 league 2 playoff and signed by the man himself! first city hero!

I also have the silver away shirt from 2000/2001, the last relegation year, signed by the entire squad of that time. Top autographs like Goater, Dickov, Richard Dunne, etc. Not so good autographs like Ostenstadt et al.

I imagine it may be worth something soon, as a reminder of a time when watching football was truly shit :P

I've got an old Insurance drawing of maine road dating back to the 1940's

It's A1 size, Black ink on blue Linen, drew to scale when the Motor Insurance Co insured maine road.

It's been added onto when we built the Kippax roof & put the pylons up etc...

It's one of a kind, is framed & sit's in my hall way

My little bit of maine road history!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.