Your Favourite City Memorabilia

A shirt given to me by my mates at The Robin Hood pub in Bermuda, when I left after 12 years. Signed' to Cobbler' Feed The Goat by the man himself{ I am a shoe repairer by the way] now framed and hanging with pride in my pad.

Complete set of programmes from the 1967/68 championship season, very precious as I purchased them all at the actual matches.

Yes went to every game home and away, absolutely brilliant - I hope the younger fans get to experience the feeling.

too many to choose from
1. Nicolas Anelkas match worn purple 3rd shirt from WBA 2002/03 season
2, signed away shirt from 2002/03
3. signed FA Cup winners shirt from last season
4. Gornik ECWC Final programme

CtidBlueMooner said:
At moment, it's the original 7" single The Boys in Blue.
Trying to get a relative to give me their 1969 Cup Final LP audio commentary...no idea how much that is worth as don't think there's many knocking about.

I have got that LP

Mine is a chair from the Old social club before it got revamped, from the posh little room at the back and my seat from the main stand at main road.

a friend of a friend who used to work for Manchester Council years ago probably has one of the best, a week or so before the Southampton Maine Roads Final game he went down in his council uniform and took down the Maine Road street sign when he was questioned by a nearby resident he said he was under orders to take it down as it would go missing following the final game it now sits proudly at the top of his landing

I've got the MEN from the day after we were relegated at Stoke, showing all the fighting and reflecting on the absolute shock of that day. "City Go Down Fighting" is the headline.. And i've got the one from the day after the Gillingham game and the one from the day after the Blackburn game.

The fall and rise in three papers. I'm pleased with them.

i've got the holy grail

denis tueart's 1976 league cup final shirt along with a letter from alan kennedy
stating that this was the shirt he swapped with tueart at the end of the game.

cheers

kev1961 said:
i've got the holy grail

denis tueart's 1976 league cup final shirt along with a letter from alan kennedy
stating that this was the shirt he swapped with tueart at the end of the game.

cheers

That's pretty damned impressive.

I bet the club would pay you handsomely for that.

A framed programme from the last league derby at Maine Road, signed by the City scorers and the manager.
My ticket from the cup final signed by 10 of the players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.