Liverpool home robbed
Chelsea away treated unfairly by ref
Everton home couldn't finish for our lives
Boro home as above
Leicester away hammered
Everton away hammered
Monaco away 1st half utter dog shit

Probably could carry on hahaha

Leicester away. Just everything was wank. The team selection, the tactics, the way the players just looked totally unprepared, that prick Vardy scoring twice in the first 20 mins.

Liverpool away hardly kickstarted New Years Eve, did it? Spineless display.

All the home fuck ups are joint top for me because we should have won each and every one.

No, stoke and Southampton I don't think we done enough. Other games absolutely.

Don't know what annoys me more, losing when we have been wank or unlucky.

Chelsea home robbed
Spurs home robbed
Arsenal away robbed
Liverpool home robbed
Chelsea away treated unfairly by ref
Everton home couldn't finish for our lives
Boro home as above
Leicester away hammered
Everton away hammered
Monaco away 1st half utter dog shit

Probably could carry on hahaha

Yep you've pretty much covered it there.

Although even though we were hammered at Everton, if we had taken the 3 chances we had before they scored.....well you know the saying that involves the words aunty...balls..and uncle.

Leicester and Everyone away were hard to watch, just not used to that kind of a performance from the teams we can put out.

But the one that really riles me even at the thought of it is Spurs. How on earth we didn't get a penalty for that Walker shove is just beyond bemusement, unfair and quite honestly blatant cheating by the opposition, facilitated by a very questionable official who effectively changed the outcome of the game by missing the most obvious foul. They are a good team and we nearly blew them off the pitch that day yet a combination of bad finishing, poor luck and the above-mentioned blatant cheating meant all was square at full time. Still fuming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.