Zlatan on a free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a year am pretty happy with this. Despite his age he is in good shape and has just had a stellar season.

I'm sure you said the same about your namesake, although he just left Chelsea a rich man but with a broken reputation.

It's a very poor signing from Ed. Unless they are moving the "United Franchise" to Hong Kong next season and then it's a stroke of genius.

a hell of a signing. better than anything they have for certain. bobbing on a bit for the prem maybe but still a class player.

Awful signing bill there is just about enough room for maureens ego in the dressing room never mknd zlatans as well. Also it means paying rug head the same as zlatan now! Mangala marked him out of 2 games the man is finished

I'm thinking this signing and Maureen are more about trying to stay relevant than anything. Keep holding on to our coat tails, boys.

United have a very good PR machine at the club. What's laughable is their desperation, they are so desperate to be seen as a big club that they sign journeymen who don't fit their style. It'll all end in tears.

only negative for me is his age, odd too that they are keeping carrick. perhaps they are skint, that or the big players wont touch them or Maureen, or the Europa.

a hell of a signing. better than anything they have for certain. bobbing on a bit for the prem maybe but still a class player.
And age is just a number. I think Zlatan said that too.

I am sure he will get 10-15, but he's nowhere near the player he was and we saw that for ourselves. Prepare to be disappointed Utd fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.