So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

The frustrating part of a lot of these arguements on here ( unless ive missed them) is that very few people are talking about the possibility of jesus and kun playing together in the same team. Kun has worked really hard at adapting his game even though it doesnt necessarily suit him but with jesus being so adaptable the two can clearly play together ....pep has said this also. It would be great to see it tried for more than tge 10 mins or so we have seen it so fa4 before any judgements are made.

For me we need to keep sergio till the end of next season....it will benefit the younger lads and kun and therefore the team. (If he is will8ng of course but that also comes down to how pep manages the situation)

If we sell him who replaces him? Pep has already himself said that its very difficult to find quality strikers....

Jesus looks the part...but lets see after a full season if he still does (look at what hapoened to martial at the rags...he ripped up the prem in his first few months....now he is looking very average). Same with Sane....

Sterling is the weakest of all in terms of goal scoring ( he has really upped his game in other areas as well however)

If Pep manages the situation well and if kun is open to it then no reason to sell kun......there is noone to replace him ( that we can realistically get) at present anyway for lots of reasons as alluded to by numerous posters....i wouldnt advocate selling him unti we knew there was someone to replace him as relying on the two young lads ( i dont include sterling in this as he aint a goal scorer) is a very risky thing to do
Where does Itchy fit into all this ? no reason Kun and Jesus cant find a system to play in , I still think Kun will see out his contract and end his playing days in Argentina

If you can't make things 'work' the way you'd like with one of the best strikers in the world, that's when you look at yourself rather than fuck said striker out.

Dress it up however you like, but by putting him on the bench and dropping him (if he continues to) he will push Aguero out.

I don't deny that, the point is that he doesn't necessarily intend to push Aguero out, he's making decisions to ensure we win games and this is a natural by-product.

Pep can fuck of with him

Why?

The frustrating part of a lot of these arguements on here ( unless ive missed them) is that very few people are talking about the possibility of jesus and kun playing together in the same team.

It's not just about Jesus, it's about Sane-Jesus-Sterling. Jesus was the last piece in the puzzle, but none of the three have been objectively poor, or even average, enough to justify being benched for an out-of-form Aguero.

Again, nobody wants to sell Aguero, but Aguero may well choose to move on if he isn't given a guarantee of being in the starting XI each game he isn't injured or suspended for.

If you can't make things 'work' the way you'd like with one of the best strikers in the world, that's when you look at yourself rather than fuck said striker out.

This is a really fucking stupid comment to make.

I agree but be ready for a shit storm

And a deserved one too.

Let's get rid of Pep, yeah? It's his fault Aguero is underperforming this season, no? Should punish Sane-Jesus-Sterling for their good play by benching them because we got Sergio, right?

I don't see what people expect of Pep after sitting Aguero for two games, but some are all too happy to find reasons to attack him. Disappointed you joined in this time Karen.

Perhaps Kun isn't quite a team player we thought he was?

Where does Itchy fit into all this ? no reason Kun and Jesus cant find a system to play in , I still think Kun will see out his contract and end his playing days in Argentina

For me he doesnt....ive been of the opinion for a while that while he is a good player his future lies elsewhere.....just dont think he will ever hit that very top level

I didn't say get rid of Pep?

What a really fucking stupid comment to make.

Karen implied that, actually.

What you implied was that Aguero's lack of adapting to Pep's system and his decreased output in front of goal, alongside the notable drop in discipline and other elements of his game this season, was actually Guardiola's fault.

That's a really fucking stupid thing to suggest and, honestly, it doesn't surprise me one bit seeing it come from an opportunistic wum like you.

I don't deny that, the point is that he doesn't necessarily intend to push Aguero out, he's making decisions to ensure we win games and this is a natural by-product.

Besides karen ( who i presume is joking slightlt due to her love affair with kun)...no one is attacking pep and im certainly not. Putting kun on the bench for the last xouple of games is fine.....but like i said he has to be given a chance at some point...lets not forget the quality of the opposition in those games as well.....and also that pep was very pleased with the spurs performance when kun did play.....

As i said, id love to see kun play in the same team as gj....the potential there is huge.....look at how well kun played with negrado...their link up play was amazing at times....i think kun playing with gj buzzing around all over the place could cause teams a hell of a lot of problems....two real goal threats from anywhere on the pitch...add sane to that and its 3

Why?

It's not just about Jesus, it's about Sane-Jesus-Sterling. Jesus was the last piece in the puzzle, but none of the three have been objectively poor, or even average, enough to justify being benched for an out-of-form Aguero.

Again, nobody wants to sell Aguero, but Aguero may well choose to move on if he isn't given a guarantee of being in the starting XI each game he isn't injured or suspended for.

This is a really fucking stupid comment to make.

And a deserved one too.

Let's get rid of Pep, yeah? It's his fault Aguero is underperforming this season, no? Should punish Sane-Jesus-Sterling for their good play by benching them because we got Sergio, right?

I don't see what people expect of Pep after sitting Aguero for two games, but some are all too happy to find reasons to attack him. Disappointed you joined in this time Karen.

Karen implied that, actually.

What you implied was that Aguero's lack of adapting to Pep's system and his decreased output in front of goal, alongside the notable drop in discipline and other elements of his game this season, was actually Guardiola's fault.

That's a really fucking stupid thing to suggest and, honestly, it doesn't surprise me one bit seeing it come from an opportunistic wum like you.
You're one of those people that would detail a 50 page review of the raison d'être of Die Hard, whereas I would say 'Fuck yeah, John McClane!"

In otherwords, you see stuff that isn't there.

What I imply is that instead of fucking off one of the best strikers in the world, perhaps Pep and the club should first try and adapt to him a bit more instead of just 'Nope, fuck off'. Because there was no mention of any problems in Aguero's game when he was banging in hat tricks for fun earlier in the season, but now you imply he's basically turned to shite.

But you be the petty, personal abuse slinging, wee man that you evidently are. Well done.

You're one of those people that would detail a 50 page review of the raison d'être of Die Hard, whereas I would say 'Fuck yeah, John McClane!"

In otherwords, you see stuff that isn't there.

What I imply is that instead of fucking off one of the best strikers in the world, perhaps Pep and the club should first try and adapt to him a bit more instead of just 'Nope, fuck off'. Because there was no mention of any problems in Aguero's game when he was banging in hat tricks for fun earlier in the season, but now you imply he's basically turned to shite.

But you be the petty, personal abuse slinging, wee man that you evidently are. Well done.

This is what is getting at me. Now we have a new shiny player, Kun is suddenly not up to it and doesn't fit the system.
As i said earlier, he fit the system OK when we were winning 10 on the bounce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.