Diane Abbott

Was that really neccessary

Its no different to calling Trump or others similar imo.

As long as the thread stays clear of misogyny or racism then i have no issue with whatever posters wish to say about her as a person or politician.

Its no different to calling Trump or others similar imo.

As long as the thread stays clear of misogyny or racism then i have no issue with whatever posters wish to say about her as a person or politician.
At least in the trump thread we debate the topic before writing he's a **** lol

Whoever threatened to rape her wants locking up for their own safety. They are obviously completely fucking mental.
There are two serious issues here. One of the security of politicians in the face of increased aggression and intimidation quite rightly raised by Abbott.
The second issue is one of the mental health of anyone intent on having any form of sex, either consensual or not with her. As someone else has already said, this is probably the most serious flaw in Corbyns credibility. Anything he says about trident, the EU, Syria, or salary caps pales into insignificance alongside this lapse in judgement. I'm a Corbyn fan BTW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.