Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

I wish these people who feel the need to tell others to "grow a pair" and ignore it etc, would politely keep their opinions to themselves, what are you trying to achieve but cause arguments?

I have ignored all the nonsense I've seen and heard for ten years now. I've stopped buying the sun, the mirror, the mail etc. stopped paying for BT Sport etc. stopped following companies on twitter etc. Almost shunned all sports news now because of getting sick of hearing us slagged off. Where does it effing end?

I don't want everything I see or read to say "Isn't everything Manchester City fantastic" I just expect the same coverage every other effing team gets!!

I would pay for BT sport if we got fair coverage, I would buy newspapers for quick reads and catch up on the sports if we got fair coverage. We don't. So I don't buy them.

But when that includes your local newspaper and national broadcaster, it does seem to be getting a little bit silly. Lets all bury our heads in the sand and say "It comes with the territory" even though the media darlings don't get the same treatment.

Well done Lucky Toma, top article and well done PB and others for rightly raising this so highly. This is the tip of the iceberg. I'm sick and tired of having our seats counted, our club mocked at every turn, by anyone and everyone that isn't the official City website. Surely it isn't too much to ask for auntie beeb to be impartial, not slag off individual fans FFS.

I'd agree that it is..............it's entirely relevant in this instance

So let me get this straight, unless you are a regular poster you're not welcome to post unless you agree with the majority view?
If that's the case what the fuck is the point of having a forum?

I'd agree that it is..............it's entirely relevant in this instance

His post count is irrelevant.

The only relevant thing is the substance of his post.

And the substance of his post is spot on. Much more eloquently stated than my 'grow a pair...' several pages earlier.

The fact that we're hoping that Pete understands that were trying to defend him from the BBC in light of his mental illness that we don't know he has is not a great position to find ourselves in.

As for the bias, I think that our fan base is struggling a bit with the rapid growth of the club. We've gone from everyon'es favourite underdogs to looking like we could run the game in England for a decade. With that comes media shit stirring. For all clubs. Because people read it.

It's neither mate. Have a read of the posts and you'll get the gist of why people have called out the BBC on this. Nobody, yet nobody has taken offence. The fact is that the BBC should be above this kind of thing. The fact they're not and the fact they have told lie after lie in their correspondence is just not acceptable. People just want a true acknowledgement of how it happened, we all know; it's just the BBC think we're all as stupid as their Assistant Complaints Manager.

And as someone who's always argued that post counts should not be displayed on the forum I agree that your post count is irrelevant and you are entitled to your opinion. Even though it's wrong!!

I wish these people who feel the need to tell others to "grow a pair" and ignore it etc, would politely keep their opinions to themselves, what are you trying to achieve but cause arguments?

I have ignored all the nonsense I've seen and heard for ten years now. I've stopped buying the sun, the mirror, the mail etc. stopped paying for BT Sport etc. stopped following companies on twitter etc. Almost shunned all sports news now because of getting sick of hearing us slagged off. Where does it effing end?

I don't want everything I see or read to say "Isn't everything Manchester City fantastic" I just expect the same coverage every other effing team gets!!

I would pay for BT sport if we got fair coverage, I would buy newspapers for quick reads and catch up on the sports if we got fair coverage. We don't. So I don't buy them.

But when that includes your local newspaper and national broadcaster, it does seem to be getting a little bit silly. Lets all bury our heads in the sand and say "It comes with the territory" even though the media darlings don't get the same treatment.

Well done Lucky Toma, top article and well done PB and others for rightly raising this so highly. This is the tip of the iceberg. I'm sick and tired of having our seats counted, our club mocked at every turn, by anyone and everyone that isn't the official City website. Surely it isn't too much to ask for auntie beeb to be impartial, not slag off individual fans FFS.

Couldn't agree more.

Well said, is it wrong to want to pick up a paper and read something reasonable about your club, instead all we get is bile poured our way, I stopped buying newspapers years ago when our club changed its name to Oil Rich City and just to make it even worse it is even entrenched into football manager games, it is fucking sickening and on that matter the press release function in that game when we play the rags always makes it out as if City beating them is a rare event, twats every single one of them.

His post count is irrelevant.

The only relevant thing is the substance of his post.

And the substance of his post is spot on. Much more eloquently stated than my 'grow a pair...' several pages earlier.
you are, of course, entitled to your opinion.

It isn't spot on in mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.