Liverpool - post match thread.

I can sort of see where he gets this chip on his shoulder from. You say that we gave him the best 5 years of his career but he never started any of the cup finals and was a non starter in the QPR game and West Ham game when we won the league. He played 50 minutes in those games, only being used in two of them, once when we had already won the league effectively with the 2-0 scoreline against West Ham.

Whilst he was a steady player for us, he wasn't really trusted in the very big games and I can see why he maybe feels that he wasn't really part of it.

I didn't boo him personally but I know it grates some people when they read or hear anything derogatory about us. Doesn't really bother me so much nowadays.

He wasn't good enough...simples.

He's disrespected the fine eulogy given him by Khaldoon.

Ignoramus,best ignored except when BOOOOOOOOOOOOOED.

Great game, really good atmosphere and refreshing to see two teams going for it.

Feels like a missed opportunity though we're left to rue more horrendous refereeing decisions going against us.

Draw was a fair result for me.

Both sides could of (and should of) scored more.

Does make you think how Oliver didn't give those two fouls slap bang next to other (both should of been pens)

They do work themselves out mind you, over the year.

Great spectacle of football and certainly game of many missed opportunities.

Been the story of out season so far. Created many chances but just can't seem to convert them.

Draw was a fair result for me.

Both sides could of (and should of) scored more.

Does make you think how Oliver didn't give those two fouls slap bang next to other (both should of been pens)

They do work themselves out mind you, over the year.
Which year would that be ? Tackle from behind anywhere on the pitch free kick, but not in the penalty area if you just take the man.

Aguero has certainly been nowhere near as clinical this season, but going back from 2011 we have had goals shared around throughout the team ,apart from Kun and lately Sane. Although Raheem has greatly improved he has little confidence and seems to freeze when getting anywhere near the net, choosing a pass rather than back himself to score We have lost yayas input and as much as i love Merlin his finishing is woeful for someone so gifted

empty seats against stoke can be accepted at a rearranged fixture and school night , yesterday however the game as been sold out for weeks , someone i know who has a contact for tickets and needed two on friday for yesterdays game , could only be offered 2 in separate stands not 2 together .
as for people leaving early dont even get me started

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.