Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterlings thought process is way too slow. The time it takes for him ro decide on the pass(which is only a second or two) is slow enough to be telegraphed by defenders. His striking of the football is poor, he seems to cut across it. I think every club he's been at will have been trying to coach this to him. These 2 things alone should be natural to an attacking footballer. We could have another Navas on our books!

He's already scored more at 22 than Navas has in his entire career.

Sterlings thought process is way too slow. The time it takes for him ro decide on the pass(which is only a second or two) is slow enough to be telegraphed by defenders. His striking of the football is poor, he seems to cut across it. I think every club he's been at will have been trying to coach this to him. These 2 things alone should be natural to an attacking footballer. We could have another Navas on our books!
Go away and find his total goals and assists for this season
He has things to work on but is still young enough to get it right

There's a real refusal amongst fans to actually acknowldge just how good Raheem has been this season, his numbers speak for themselves and he deserves immense credit. I'm delighted he's a City player and I rate him just as highly as Sane.

Go away and find his total goals and assists for this season
He has things to work on but is still young enough to get it right
Agreed that he's young enough to get it right. Can't get it out of my head that these are fundamental elements, like kicking a ball properly, that he struggles with. Pace, strength, bravery are all there though. Whatever his stats are, they're nowhere near what they could be with the positions he's been in

I'm going to say this 1 more time. Raheem Sterling is City's current best player. No if and butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.