Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

Man City fans in 2017 baffle me.

We win 3-0 and they argue with each other about a pen.

Jesus wept

Stop backtracking, back on page 37 you said if it was an outfield player it would have been a penalty. However you're saying it isn't a penalty because it's a keeper, so it's you that's making up (interpreted - whatever the fuck that means) rules to try and make it out you're right. The rules are the fucking rules, outfield player or keeper, you take someone down in the box it's a penalty.

Jeez u come across as angry. I disagree with u. It aint a penalty in my eyes...it also doesnt matter we won...but the player diesnt even appeal and the keeper gets the ball first ( its alzo imoossible for the keeper to avoid contact)

I choose to believe sane over the fans sat in the stand. He will know whay contact there was.

If it makes u feel any better my initial reactiin was penalty but once i watched it again i believr the ref got it right. You clearly dont and im fine witj you having a different opinion

The only thing that got on my nerves today was the idiots on BT Sport , after they mentioned Pep's 100 team changes this season for about the 50th time i had to mute it , Hoddle the dim f*cker gave an example of the Chavs making the least changes , but forget to mention they have played around 20 less games than us , what a f*cking moron.
Good all round team performance Swarbrick did his best by cheating us out of a blatant penalty , if Merlin could finish/shoot he would be the best premier league player ever seen , the positives Vinny's performance and back to his best , Sane his body strength and awareness are unbelievable for a young kid , KDB still not at this peak but always a game changer , surprisingly both full backs looked OK today , Aguero working his socks off for the team , Dinho and Yaya controlling midfield and snuffing out danger.
Possibly our best away performance in the premier league this season , shame it comes when the title race is over , but a great display which will worry the Goons for next week , they could get a proper good hiding if we keep this up.
Spot on.every word.

It was a very pleasant day out. The sun was shining, there was lovely scenery on the A34, and what a friendly reception by the police, stewards, and locals at the ground.

I couldn't give a stuff about a penalty decision, as it matters not one jot as we won comfortably, and we weren't bothered about it in the ground at the time, so who cares?

I'm not, and neither were those around me as it wasn't mentioned.

I'm thinking which is the friendlier ground to visit, Sunderland or Southampton?

It's a tough call.

Hate it when refs give a yellow card for pulling a shirt or holding, then don't bat an eyelid when a player comes in on the back of a player and rakes his studs down all the way from high calf to achilles. Been on the receiving end of a few of those and they should be at least a yellow, if not a red. The player has absolutely no defence against that type of challenge and it can lead to serious injury. I appreciate a good slide tackle, but that seems to have been outlawed and is an almost instant yellow!

What a difference Vinny's mere presence makes. All of a sudden, Otamendi looked like the player that he can be. And Clichy I thought was excellent. And once again, Navas did a more than passable job at RB. If he stays fit for the rest of the season and Pep plays him, I think we might just be OK defensively...;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.