Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

1st half was a bit drab, missed chances, another ref that won't give us anything and a Saints team with no ambition but just to sit back.

2nd half we got out of first gear and we're too strong. That break away go was sublime.

As for the pen, it was fine margins if it was or wasn't but the ref never gives the benefit of the doubt to us.

Never easy for us

Company? At least get that bit correct whilst you're dismissing him.

Auto correct mate, I can never be bothered constantly correcting it haha. Now, I'm not sure why you think I'm slating Kompany when I think he's the best defender in the world and regularly profess this. Maybe my first line wasn't clear, I feel kompany makes a huge difference both on the pitch and psychologically, not only to us but the opponents too.

0-3 away win at a tough ground against a team who have been excellent at times - I know, let's try and be as fucking negative as we can about it! Haha!
Team is taking shape for all to see, just missing one or two pieces of the jigsaw and we'll be good to go.

One of the best performances of the season, absolutely brilliant through the whole XI; if only we could do this more consistently :)

first 75 minutes summed up our season really, but the last 15 was brilliant with 2 outstanding goals which is the level we need to show and it's great we pulled it out of the locker.

Now take that 15 minutes, and make it every 90 minutes till the end of the season and we'd win the FA Cup and comfortably finish top 4.

Not sure everyone is understanding the Pep approach - that first 60-70 minutes wears the other team down. It's clinical and beautiful when it clicks.
Also - I agree 100% re: Vincent Kompany. This season would have been so different. Surely he has a massive role still??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.