Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Mbappe I'd be tempted by the Milan clubs. Guaranteed minutes, more chance to settle in gently, chance to revive a fallen giant and the opportunity for a bigger move 2-4 years down the line.

Can't help but imagine similarities between Aguero became for us to what Mbappe could be for someone else. Dybala, Aubameyang and Griezmann too, all show the benefit to looking out outside those superclubs.

He might be tempted but I doubt either one of them could afford him.

Madrid will go big for two stars but one of them will be either De Gea or Courtois.
Hazard makes sense as the other one because I think they will plan to play Ronaldo more in the centre forward position in the future. I think he has lost a little bit of pace making him less effective as a winger. Hazard would be a great replacement there, replacing James in Reals squad.

Hazard makes sense as the other one because I think they will plan to play Ronaldo more in the centre forward position in the future. I think he has lost a little bit of pace making him less effective as a winger. Hazard would be a great replacement there, replacing James in Reals squad.

Playing Ronaldo at 9 has been shite for Real, Ancelotti tried desperately to make it work, as has Zidane but it's impossible.

Playing Ronaldo at 9 has been shite for Real, Ancelotti tried desperately to make it work, as has Zidane but it's impossible.
I think he looked much better in the 9 position in both Bayern games though. He has great positional ability and is strong in the air. Thing is Real will never sell him. He has contract for 3 more years or so I believe. He does look like he has lost a beat of speed, and presumably this will not get better as he grows older. So what to do with him? I can't see him going back into midfield.

I think he looked much better in the 9 position in both Bayern games though. He has great positional ability and is strong in the air. Thing is Real will never sell him. He has contract for 3 more years or so I believe. He does look like he has lost a beat of speed, and presumably this will not get better as he grows older. So what to do with him? I can't see him going back into midfield.

He wasn't playing 9 in either Bayern game. In the first one he was on the left wing, and in the second he was in a front 2 with Benzema which lets him play basically the same role but more centrally, he doesn't have to do 80% of a 9's job.

What to do with him? Keep him on the left. They've had marcelo doing his running for years already, he just plays like an inside left. Until he stops scoring 40 goals a season they can't get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.