Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we get him but there'll be fierce competition for him and so I can't see him coming here.

I'd like to see us bring in two quality defensive, centre midfielders and full backs first anyway.

He is very good but nobody can predict what will happen to his mindset when a club buys him for 100m+, puts him on around 200k a week and takes him out of his native country - which by the looks of it he is still living in digs there going off that Reddit article title.

Whoever buys him risks giving him too much to soon regardless of how good he is.

I don't see the De Gea or the thibaut links making sense at all. Keylor seems perfectly suitable. Why'd they spunk money out for a keeper makes no sense.

Kun to real seems like a major stretch. Why spunk 50-70m on a striker after winning the league and the CL? (Favorites for both, obv not done)

I want Mbappe just as much as anyone but let's try to be realistic. This coming from a Kun is probably going standpoint...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.