Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Agreed. It is sad to see diehard fans leaving the club. Out of interest I am going to email Danny Wilson and ask why they couldn't freeze the ticket price again in view of TV money but I expect he will (probably rightly) say we are still playing catch up in terms of revenue compared with scum. My mate is a long term ST holder at OT & had paid more for years for a tiny poxy seat in - let's face it - a pretty old fashioned scruffy stadium (despite laughingly being nicknamed theatre of dreams!!).

I agree the increase is not going to make a big difference revenue wise but I still think that the constant criticism of every aspect of the club is unwarranted. Even the much maligned stewards are only trying to do their job and I don't envy them having to try to get a tanked up city fan to sit down or stop smoking.

I'll let you know what Danny says!!
Ask him to read this thread and see how disengaging the club is becoming rather then engaging the fans with the City experience!!

Can't agree with this. Danny has always taken the trouble to return my calls and emails. I'll let you know
I sent Danny Wilson an email last season on a Sunday night at 11:30pm. Got a reply at 11:45pm and a phone call the following morning and I live outside the UK. He is a top top lad and I doubt he is pleased that people feel this way and I doubt he'd have wanted an increase either :-(

Be very careful if you go on the OS to mess with your details.

I downgraded last night from Platinum to Gold and am sure I did the DD thing as I use that every year.

Text from the bank today included a full £390 taken out.

Had to move some money around to cover it and it's not worth contacting the club as fucking about with it, would be a pain and who knows they may end up flogging my seat to someone else.

Might just be my perception but I've felt different since the Barcelona guys game in. I know Txiki is just players and it might not even be Soriano's remit but I've not felt the same since the 12/13 season.

I just feel incredibly disconnected now.

Exactly how I feel , we had our own identity as a club then now it's faceless tossers who know nothing about our club prior to the year 2008, turning us into some Barca Lite experiment which frankly we are no nearer being since they both turned up at the club - a dressing room that lacks fight , Cook for all his faults got the club and the fans , our player acquisition was arguably better then when Marwood and Cook were doing it - it felt like City then and that we were on a journey together, fighters all over the pitch with a strong English element in there.

We are powder puff now compared to that title winning team, instead of nurturing it we've dismantled it and the Spanish duo take the blame , altering the whole fabric of the club for a manager who won't be here any longer than four seasons at the most and you can guarantee that when he leaves Soriano and Txiki won't be far behind.

It's all to manufactured for me and supporting City has always been more to me than that .

Disconnected is the right word.

Last edited:
Really very sad to be reading some of the posts on this thread,I totally feel and agree with the many posters for one reason or the other who are considering given it all up for whatever reason,Iv felt something just not there for 2 or 3 years now,I don't enjoy like I once did.Im lucky,i got in the ss3 right at the back 2 years ago when the new stand opened and got me and my nipper in the cheap seats,its the only way I can still manage to attend.

Good luck to everyone whatever they chose or have to decide to do concerning their renewal .

That's depressing to read.

And in that time we have won the FA cup, league cup, prem league, got to the semis of the champs league.
His 50% increase Is over 7 years so to me the season ticket rise has not been that mutch and you could argue it was a bit cheap back then!

Making the cut this year, ST will not be renewed. I've had more fun at non-league matches this season and felt a part of wherever I've visited, genuinely.

It seems that City will be the only Premier League club increasing season ticket prices next season. Hang your heads in shame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.