Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Can't believe some of the tripe written in this thread.

Modern football is shite. We all know that. But the angry mob jumping on this £1 a month increase is pathetic. Dozens of things worth moaning about at City, some real serious mistakes by the club ..but this ain't one of them. Ask any other club would they accept 50p a game for an annual £125m net spend and they would snap your hand off. Just not for our 'I preferred it when we were shit' brigade. At least it will give us another excuse for empty seats or leaving early next year.

As for the balloons on here making multiple posts everyday that they have had enough with City. Good. Bye.

You do genuinely sound thoroughly pissed off but many of the points you mention above happen at all grounds. People queue to get in because more people attend than at Maine Road - and of course, however poorly executed, security is paramount so either way there will be queues. There are queues t all grounds but when our attendance peaked at 34k we became used to just turning up to get in at the last minute to watch a team that was shit in a ground that was shit. We are now a bigger club with a better team thus more people etc etc. Queuing at foreign cities - again is this City's fault?

However, your experience is obviously poor so rather than post on this forum, perhaps everyone should email the club direct? i'd be interested to know how many people have contacted the club in writing to make these complaints - let's face it, Blue Moon has no powers to change things. Lets' take the appropriate action and write to the club. I've sent my email - as promised, I'll let you know if I get a response.
Each to their own, each to their own.
You can absolve City of all ills, that doesn't take away from the facts that they are directly responsible for the shit that is happening at our club and our club alone. They don't give a fuxk what the fans think about their ever more ridiculous schemes and don't communicate with us except via a pre determined survey.
to you it's our fault, to me it's their fault, and there we'll not see eye to eye

Can't wait till all thease doom mongers and nay Sayers are out of here next year, maybe the atmosphere will improve ,seems like most only want the good old dark days.. watch the door don't hit your arse on the way out.. why you feel the need to come and lament on a fans forum when you are declaring you no longer wish to be fans I don't get.. using a 1.50 a month increase dose not cut it eather.. same people moaning in the stands about this that and the other then moaning about the atmosphere , hay guess what the atmousphere is negative around you coz that's the vibe your giving... roll on next year with hopefully a clean out of the negative

Whilst I sympathise with many posters on here - as I have already stated in previous posts, I do agree that this forum is now just full of moans and complaints. i try to join in the dialogue but any affiliation to the club seems to be frowned upon. I am thinking of quitting Blue Moon because judging from speaking to the folk around me at the ground - it doesn't represent the majority of fans. The people I meet at the gave have a laugh each week - we enjoy the facilities and we still love our Club. We are all looking forward to Pep's second season - with or without CL football!! This is certainly not reflected on this forum - which we have to remember, usually has the same few posters!

So, i continue to love City, have no really gripes, love going to the games but maybe I'm in the minority. I'm sure this will attract a hugely critical wave of posters, condemning me for my feelings and views.....

You do genuinely sound thoroughly pissed off but many of the points you mention above happen at all grounds. People queue to get in because more people attend than at Maine Road - and of course, however poorly executed, security is paramount so either way there will be queues. There are queues t all grounds but when our attendance peaked at 34k we became used to just turning up to get in at the last minute to watch a team that was shit in a ground that was shit. We are now a bigger club with a better team thus more people etc etc. Queuing at foreign cities - again is this City's fault?

However, your experience is obviously poor so rather than post on this forum, perhaps everyone should email the club direct? i'd be interested to know how many people have contacted the club in writing to make these complaints - let's face it, Blue Moon has no powers to change things. Lets' take the appropriate action and write to the club. I've sent my email - as promised, I'll let you know if I get a response.

Queues. Do people not remember queues through 6 inch puddles to get into the kippax. When I bring people to the etihad that are amazed at the campus. The City square. The stadium. The collar site. The team. The only negative they usually have is that the atmosphere was a bit quiet.
They especially like the Northern quarter, the ale and the curry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.