West Ham interested in Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're going to budget, and will only sign players that will fit into that budget. If we raise £20m from selling a squad player, then there's £20m extra in the kitty.
I don't think that's how it works. That point might be true a few years ago when we're still under FFP. But we're not anymore and last time I check we don't have this transfer budget or 'war chest'. We're not Arsenal mate.

I don't think that's how it works. That point might be true a few years ago when we're still under FFP. But we're not anymore and last time I check we don't have this transfer budget or 'war chest'. We're not Arsenal mate.

We are when we have a number of very expensive signings to make, we're already making compromises

No there isn't, we have to recoup.
I`m not suggesting that we don`t have to get some money back,but you`re more or less stating that we have to sell before we can buy.We will have more than enough money to buy in those positions where we need to enhance the squad,but I bet there will still be money left over for additional purchases,where sometimes you can`t say no to a certain type of player that becomes available.
I think you are going to be surprised as to how many we will see coming in this season.

Do the Premier League have any rules/limits as to what we can spend on transfers/wages?

You can only increase the wages a certain percentage every year. And if i remember correctly you can't spend more than your initial income. Not completely sure on the initial income part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.