Welcome Bernardo Silva

"I will be a Monaco's player for all my life"

<3

All in all it was just a very short live to thanks Monaco fans, he globaly said that he we'll always be a Monaco guy, that he will come back to see his team mates and friends, that he left cause he wanted to see something else after 3 wonderfull years, and he was a special fan of David Silva (I don't remember if he said it in english or french).

You can see at his attitude that I wasn't joking about the true love relationship those lads had together. He seems really tuched when it comes down to his ex-team mates.

I think you can really thanks Mendes for this deal. I'm 100% sure he wouldn't have leaved on this own now (i had doubt since he kept sayin in every interview that he didn't know if he will stay or not cause he wasnt the decisionner and didn't talk to his agent).

Last edited:
You shouldnt make fun of Man U fans, since we can do the same thing with a lof of you guys here, that said when I suscribe before the M.City Monaco game and told that B.Silva was a top EU that I was a dush, he's not that good + play in a farmer league, etc etc. :)

How very dare you. :)

Welcome Bernardo to Manchester's only club....
DAwUymbXkAANdDH.jpg

I feel an ABBA song coming on...

Great signing Txiki out!! ;-)

Utter gnat's piss. Reminds me of a piece of graffiti at the time: "Why is drinking Watneys like making love in a punt?"

"Because they're both fucking close to water".

Those were the days when brewers didn't have to disclose the alcohol content of their beer. Turns out Red Barrel was only a few degrees above the level where it could have been sold through supermarkets (Yes then beer wasn't available in Tesco etc). Amazing thing was some did manage to get pissed on it. Proving the placebo effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.