Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what Aguero is alluding to here on his Twitter account?

"They tell me that they are circulating versions of something that would have happened in the early hours of Sunday in Buenos Aires. It is totally false. Nothing of what they say happened. I don't like having to be denying every thing but I cannot accept that they keep lying."

he only had a side salad for dinner.

Translated an article I found...

BUENOS AIRES (Writing) - Controversy and scandal! The footballer, totally drunk had an incident with a newspaper photographer and almost everything ends up with pineapples.Great scandal with "Kun" Aguero and Karinain a bowling alley .

And according to witnesses at the scene, the player was very drunk. Sergio Agüero is, again, in the middle of the storm. Having just arrived in Argentina, after his vacation in Cancun, and before the start of the European football season, the Manchester City player left Saturday to dance with his girlfriend Karina "La Princesita" and with friends to a bowling alley Carrasco.

But, the night did not end well. At dawn, a journalist from the daily Crónica wanted to photograph the exit of the "Kun", but the bodyguard of the footballer threatened to break the camera and forced him to leave the place, amid shouting and arguments. Aguero, visibly alcoholized, did not intervene in the incident.

And the safety of the former player of Independiente, far from appeasing the situation, did not allow the people who were in the place to approach the couple. To top it off, when the sportsman and the tropical singer decided to retire, the custodians took them out of the dancing place by pushing people.

A few days ago, the player had been news because he revealed to be tired of the fighting in the Maradona family. "I'm tired of putting Benjamin on these issues of them, living in eternal conflict, long ago we separated with Giannina. I know how I am as a father, Benja has my shirts and I am the father, Diego has 5 children to share. .. The Maradona are always in conflict And I am evaluating that they no longer use Benja on these issues "

Translated an article I found...

BUENOS AIRES (Writing) - Controversy and scandal! The footballer, totally drunk had an incident with a newspaper photographer and almost everything ends up with pineapples.Great scandal with "Kun" Aguero and Karinain a bowling alley .

And according to witnesses at the scene, the player was very drunk. Sergio Agüero is, again, in the middle of the storm. Having just arrived in Argentina, after his vacation in Cancun, and before the start of the European football season, the Manchester City player left Saturday to dance with his girlfriend Karina "La Princesita" and with friends to a bowling alley Carrasco.

But, the night did not end well. At dawn, a journalist from the daily Crónica wanted to photograph the exit of the "Kun", but the bodyguard of the footballer threatened to break the camera and forced him to leave the place, amid shouting and arguments. Aguero, visibly alcoholized, did not intervene in the incident.

And the safety of the former player of Independiente, far from appeasing the situation, did not allow the people who were in the place to approach the couple. To top it off, when the sportsman and the tropical singer decided to retire, the custodians took them out of the dancing place by pushing people.

A few days ago, the player had been news because he revealed to be tired of the fighting in the Maradona family. "I'm tired of putting Benjamin on these issues of them, living in eternal conflict, long ago we separated with Giannina. I know how I am as a father, Benja has my shirts and I am the father, Diego has 5 children to share. .. The Maradona are always in conflict And I am evaluating that they no longer use Benja on these issues "

"visibly alcoholised" I like that phrase.

His league goal output declined significantly last season. He's lost his place in his national team. He lost his place to Jesus last season. I know you don't want to accept it, but the very fact that we are linked with Sanchez, when we already have Jesus, Sane, Aguero et al should suggest something to you. However I think Sanchez is going the same way, and Aguero remains a very good player and there are other areas that need addressing.

He scored 9 in his last 13 league appearances Marvin. Questions were asked of him, he answered them and then some.

He scored 9 in his last 13 league appearances Marvin. Questions were asked of him, he answered them and then some.
I wasn't aware of that but I knew he finished the season well. It's ironic because the reason I don't want City to sign Sanchez is because I still think Aguero is a top player but I don't think he is at the level he was when he arrived from Atletico. Sanchez is a top player too, but what we do next season is going to hinge on our defence - I think our attacking players are as good as anyones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.