No connection with the fans anymore.

Used up all my Citizens loyalty points on the 4th June on several items that included 3 key rings, I got a confirmatory email saying that I should allow 28 days for delivery.

I know that the items were paltry and of no great value, but here I am 44 days later and still they have not arrived.

The Club do not give two shits about the fans - fact.

Used up all my Citizens loyalty points on the 4th June on several items that included 3 key rings, I got a confirmatory email saying that I should allow 28 days for delivery.

I know that the items were paltry and of no great value, but here I am 44 days later and still they have not arrived.

There is a thread for this called "Cityzens reward store" where many of us have experienced the shambles that is Cityzens.

Just curious, have you emailed them about it? Probably would have been a worthwhile thing to do on day 29. Perhaps there's a hold up or the items were lost?

Just watched a video on the YNFA Facebook site showing the Liverpool players boarding a coach with fans trying to get autographs, with the exception of Sturridge and Milner who signed, every single one of them completely blanked the fans didn't even acknowledge them, especially Mr darling of the media all smiling all singing and all dancing lover of the supporters klipity fucking Klopp.

Just watched a video on the YNFA Facebook site showing the Liverpool players boarding a coach with fans trying to get autographs, with the exception of Sturridge and Milner who signed, every single one of them completely blanked the fans didn't even acknowledge them, especially Mr darling of the media all smiling all singing and all dancing lover of the supporters klipity fucking Klopp.

Isn't that the one on here on page 9? If so, Milner (trained by our lovely fans!) and Sturridge stopped to sign didn't they? Interestingly enough both English players. As someone said earlier in the thread so many foreign players may not understand the way fans feel about the club/players and how they like an autograph or two.

I remember waiting over an hour to see Derek Kevan outside Maine Road as a kid around 1964/5, he gave me his autograph and had a brief chat.

At the time he had struck up a great goalscoring partnership with Jimmy Murray.

It made my day, and I still have it.

I doubt whether Derek came to work in a Ferrari or Porsche, more likely a Ford Consul Cortina.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.