Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some right shit-dickery going on tonight. All this bollocks about "oh, hes shit, united got rid of him". He is a good centre back. Nothing special, just good. 20 million is the going rate for a player like evans now. Deal with it. If we sign him, we have to get behind him. For the record, anyone who boos him if he signs is a twat.

He's bang average, is that the standard we should be aiming for? waste of money, and he's a ****, the coward got a 6 game ban for spitting at Cisse against Newcastle, and shit it when Cisse squared up to him. (youtube it)

The issues with Mangala, Savic, Nastasic and co were largely down to struggles to adapt to the league though, and Evans knows this league inside out and has experience. I think the thinking behind this is that he can be another leader, which we sorely need to replace Zabaleta and Kolarov, and can be a mentor for Stones. But I can't see him playing against Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final, that's my problem with this signing.

"another leader"

Johan Cruyff: "I wouldn't put 2 capt's on the same ship"...see J hart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.