Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense argument. Would Victor Moses get in our side. Would Lukaku? No. Do they do a good job for their teams. Yes.
Plus my argument remains that I don't think he'd get anywhere near their teams and therefore he shouldn't be getting near ours.

I feel bad for knocking him now I've seen all the Bluemoon big hitters saying he's a great signing.
Yay!! Can't wait to see him pull on the blue shirt.

People saying 4th choice...We are currently playing with 3 CBs so it kind of makes any back-up 3rd choice(traditionally back-up to the main pairing) and they'd be playing a lot of football.

With Komps injury record and Pep's contrary outlook don't be surprised if Evans makes captain ;)

I don't know much about him as a player if i'm honest. Are we letting his past cloud our judgement? Let me put it ths way; would it be a better or worse signing than Owen Hargreaves?

Hargreaves was free on an agreement to pay him certain amounts if he played a certain amount of games.

We're looking at over £18m here.

Couldn't believe it when I saw the news we were interested. Was amazed when I saw we allegedly bid 18m for him. Even more amazed West Brom actually turned down that much money for Jonny Evans. If we're prepared to spend 25m on him I would much rather us go for Ben Gibson.

Anyone vigorously follow championship football?...Got to be a few better, younger players coming up through there?(Stones/Holding types)
This. Surely we should be trusting our 3 centre halves who cost over 100mil and our young prospect over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.