Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep and Txiki have had too many Sangrias in Girona
dumb-dumber.PNG

West Brom fans seem gutted at the thought of it to be fair. Tells you something at least.

Is it opposites day or summat?

Johnny Evans is top of the transfer thread page and Mbappe is sliding down to mid table!!!!

Now call me fickle, but I'm a touch underwhelmed with this manuovre by city....i am now used to us being linked to the creme de la fucking creme of the games players, not the yoghurt de la fucking yoghurt!!

Can someone have a word with Pep please?

Thread is like a red cloak to a bull personally every time I watched him last season I thought he was decent and can pass the ball pretty well but at his age I presume he wants 1st team football.

This argument is stupid because Pep rotates more than any other manager. At every other club the 4th choice sits on the bench (sometimes never even making the bench) and only comes on in cup games or injury crisis. Under Pep our 4th choice would play a lot of football so they need to be better than every other clubs 4th choice. Evans is average at best and would be one of the worst deals of the season.

Would you have Evans or Kolorov at centre half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.