EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

They were both. The discussion has been about the difficulty of the draw, facing premiership sides, the unlikeliness of a run of coincidental draws in addition to away ties. Lets not change the narrative of the discussion because you have been presented with evidence which does not support the stated view.
Come back when they've got nine PL sides in a row or 9/10 but away.

They were both. The discussion has been about the difficulty of the draw, facing premiership sides, the unlikeliness of a run of coincidental draws in addition to away ties. Lets not change the narrative of the discussion because you have been presented with evidence which does not support the stated view.

I'm not trying to change anything at all, the odds of getting so many away draws certainly outweighs drawing a PL team which I'm sure started the discussion.

Spot on Frank! I understand not everyone agrees with me, but I enjoy having the ability to actually talk to talk to them about it, constructively with the occasional RAG accusation thrown around. It's what humanity was built on.

I have not had a rag accusation for a while. The insults are more suggestive that I am chemical ali (personal favourite) or David Gill. All good stuff though.

I've asked before when this comes up. Who is running this fix in multiple competitions and why ? Have they ever asked somebody to be involved in a draw and when they have the fix explained, pull out ?

And when they ask someone new to join the conspiracy they have to be absolutely certain that that person will not blow the whistle. Perhaps they would be prepared to take that risk if they stood to make a huge personal fortune, but to give City a run of fairly tough draws?

You've tied every which way.

And United having some money spinning ties half a decade ago doesn't explain our 11 away draws in a row, 9 of which are to PL sides.
I've never said I think our draw is fixed, that's obviously bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.