EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

But as highlighted by others cambridge have had 10 successive home FA cup draws. United drew a prem side 13 on the spin between 2012-14 inc us, arsenal, pool and chelsea twice. When have we had a run like that?

If you go down the road of think our fixtures cannot be a coincidence then surely you cannot think those two are either?

Also if the draws were actually fixed would it not be more sensible for us to be drawn immediately against a top side, where we are more likely to get knocked out?
Name me one incident,just one, that was a "walker"for rags. Or maybe the number of denied pens. Clattebburg with sterling pen, for and against. Add to the continuing games chosen for tv for them. Then add Swansea away new years day with a lunchtime ko. Now you put all those, and I've left loads out, to getting 10 away prem teams in a row. Odd one fine, odd pen fine, for all that to come about cannot possibly be right. Oh and just in case let's invent ffp, you know the score, fine us 50 million AND SHARE IT OUT AMONGST OUR RIVALS.

Yeh that should pompy going under.

As bent as a seven pound note.
3276530701_d938880588_z.jpg

Nice draw , great away day/night, and those on the cup scheme will save some money.
If the draw is bent against us some people are going to get fired cos it didn't work.
West brom and people are arguing about it.
Not interested in who utd got .

50% chance of being drawn away then multiply that by the chance that our opponent is one of the "trickier" ones

so for example, in the third round of the FA Cup, everybody has a 50% chance of an away draw assuming a fair random draw system. However of the 63 teams in that draw apart from us, 19 are Premier League teams and I used the top 5 from the Championship. So the chance of being drawn away to a premier league or top 5 championship side is

50% x 24/63 = 19%
That's not right. What happens if 10 premier league teams are drawn first which leaves 10 out 53 the odds lengthen on us drawing one.

They were! thanks for the spot, i was on the season after table :)

City (PL) - Jan 12 - FA Cup
Liverpool (PL) - Jan 12 - FA Cup
Newcastle (PL) - Sep 12 - Lge Cup
Chelsea (PL) - Oct 12 - Lge Cup
W Ham (PL) - Jan 13 - FA Cup
Fulham (PL) - Jan 13 - FA Cup
Reading (PL) - Feb 13 - FA Cup
Chelsea (PL) - Mar 13 - FA Cup
Chelsea (PL) - Apr 13 - FA Cup - REPLAY
Liverpool (PL) - Sep 13 - Lge Cup
Norwich (PL) - Oct 13 - Lge Cup
Stoke (PL) - Dec 13 12 - Lge Cup
Swans (PL) - Jan 14 - FA Cup
Sunderland (PL) - Jan 14 - Lge Cup
Sunderland (PL) - Feb 14 - Lge Cup - Mandatory 2nd leg

edit: not counting City and Arsenal from 10/11 as Utd played 3 teams below the Prem at the back end of 2011 in the Lge cup. the above is domestic cups.

That is fuckin Staggering to get that many PL opponent's. Has that ever happened before?

The FA must have had it in for the rags.

Away. PL team or CL team.
Again it's like last season and the ones before that.
And some actually try to defend there is NO agenda with statistics. Dear me.

The fact that you have been unable to provide a like for like example suggests this is a highly unusual sequence of fixtures though, possibly even unprecedented. I'm not saying it's fixed, but it's certainly noteworthy.
Your skirting around wether you believe there's corruption or not. Vague answers.

Come on. You can go all in with the corruption lot. Or in with the sane folk?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.