Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fucking MUen should stop running bullshit stories written by Robson who is just a rag bastard know fuck all.

The MUen should try not to alienate the local fans but they are too far up the rags arses to give a damn.
To be honest this place is more reliable for City news than that shite rag mag

The thing is, the wanker who invented this story & all the people in the media who jumped on that & promoted it as if it was true, should have to explain themselves, but they don't, they just replace one lot of horse shit for another.
Every single one of them is rag cnut, gooner or a candle merchant. Fuck the lot of them.

Brennan is a red & I think he does a perfectly good job.

Probably why we see a lot less of him. Not enough clickbait for rags.

Similarly, Sam Lee is a rag but is strictly professional when it comes to reporting on City (and I think he's warmed to us/Pep quite a bit too)

Robson is just a wum and I'm not surprised in the slightest that, when a legitimate source reported contrary, he instantly changes his tune,

The thing is, the wanker who invented this story & all the people in the media who jumped on that & promoted it as if it was true, should have to explain themselves, but they don't, they just replace one lot of horse shit for another.
Personally think it's more to do with Aresnal using Cross to get their own agender out there.

This confirms that Arsenal ARE open to selling Sanchez after all. Presumably this was a 'might-as-well' attempt to get the best deal possible. Or it was an effort to create confusion and unsettle Sterling.

Ok Arsenal, you won. If you let us have sanchez for 50m, you can steal evans from us. You beat us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.