Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boy had an Italian passport and his parent team's complaint was thrown out, however they appealed it and it's the appeal which is still waiting a decision. From what I understand, his team had nothing of note to add to the appeal, just that they still think it was unfair for City to sign him.

The whole thing hinged on him having a European passport which he gained to get the transfer done. Apparently his grand parents are Italian, so the passport application was a formality.
Just me worriying sorry to go off subject

You are deluded if you think he is MILES off Aguero, Silva and KDB and just better than out of form Sane.

Fair comment. And I didn't say he was MILES off Silva or KDB. He's comparable to Sergio, but no way is he an upgrade.

Well you should give your head a wobble then. Silva has been arguably the best player in the league over the past 5 seasons combined. Silva makes devasting through balls like no other. And Sanchez's record vs Sergio's speaks for itself.

People are getting seriously carried away here. We are not trying to sign Messi, only Sanchez.

We are trying to sign one of the best players in his position in the world. He's right up there with the likes of Silva and Aguero.

Romain Collet-Gaudin of canalplus says Draxler is staying at PSG.

So if Arsenal maintain there stance that Sanchez only moves if they get a replacement they're running out of potential replacements.
Ffs Arsenal, just sign Mahrez. He's fucking decent and is desperate to leave Leicester.

Romain Collet-Gaudin of canalplus says Draxler is staying at PSG.

So if Arsenal maintain there stance that Sanchez only moves if they get a replacement they're running out of potential replacements.

Well, was always the risk if that is the condition. For me, would be delighted if we get Sanchez, but won't be heartbroken if we don't - I mean Jesus, Aguero, Sane, Sterling, Silva, Bernardo, KDB is not bad consolation is it?

As far as I am concerned, with the amount of BS from the press, (who are obviously being fed by Arsenal) I hope we pull out of the deal and fuck em over. Reallly sickens me to see them expecting we just pay whatever money and player exchange they waant because we are an easy touch. Fuck that, fuck them, we dont need Sanchez that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.