Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing more we need to do, Sanchez clearly wants to come to us and us only, Arsenal are hoping someone else comes in so they don't have to sell him to us.

Arsenal are playing a dangerous game, their fans will be furious if they sell him to us but they also would be stupid to turn down the money now and go get someone else.

If, and it's a big if, Sanchez is asking £500k a week from PSG, he's effectively declining to move there. We'll know soon enough.

Arsenal's acceptance of bids from Bayern and PSG indicates that they will sell rather than lose him on a free. There's an acceptance of the 'realpolitick' of it.

I'm not too hopeful, but it's *possible* he has open communication with Pep/Txiki and they're aware of this. It would explain why we've not moved for anyone else.

Agreed. If the club weren't so confident on Sanchez, I'm sure we'd be linked with other targets by now. Sanchez just has to hold his ground and he'll get the move here. He already asked for crazy wages from Bayern, now it's looking like he's doing the same from PSG, they'll eventually pull out, leaving only us. It might go down to the wire and Sanchez might have to force the move but Arsenal will eventually sell, Sanchez won't sign a new contract and Arsenal won't miss out on 50-60m. At the end of the day the club is much bigger than one player. They can reinvest that money into a player that actually wants to play for them and is younger.

I'm expecting to see Sanchez smiling and holding up the #9 shirt by the end of the transfer window.

I wouldn't like to see him at City on a £500,000 a week contract. That kind of money would certainly send shockwaves through the rest of the squad, and likely unsettle the team.

I do wonder if Neymar goes to PSG do Barca go after Alexis again? Doesn't mean we can't get him. Particularly in a world where PSG can take Neymar off Barca.

However it falls, interesting times.

wenger though looks more than usually adamant he won't sell. he really said that too many times for my liking. I know he did it before but this time it's on almost daily basis and he would make himself to look complete twat if he'd go against it. It's bit worrying thing for me.

I wouldn't like to see him at City on a £500,000 a week contract. That kind of money would certainly send shockwaves through the rest of the squad, and likely unsettle the team.
He wouldn't get anywhere near that,he is pricing himself out of a move to them as he did with bayern leaving us the place he wants and it forces the arses to sell or see him walk away next yr for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.