Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be me, but I can't imagine Sanchez is going to accept Arsenal's fuck up quietly. He'll be on the phone to that chronic pussy Ivan Gazidis telling him if he doesn't start being more accepting, he can expect a real problem in the dressing room.

Though Mullock mentions the end of the season, Sanchez can just buy out the remains of his contract in January and, honestly, who would bet against that as things stand?

As it stands we're far weaker in attacking positions than we were when last season concluded. Which ever way you break that down, it's not a great endorsement for our overall transfer window when Guardiola states it was our inability to take chances that cost us last season.

The likelihood is that next summer we'll be trying to buy a similar amount of first team players as this, with the need for an even bigger outlay given the inflation in fees, particularly as the bar is now set with the obligatory PSG purchase of Mbappe @ circa €160m. I think we'll need 2xCB, LB, 2xCM and at least 1xforward, most likely two given this seems like Aguero's last year.

Having a DoF, with a clear philosophy of how we want to play/ recruit, is supposed to reduce the need for such wholesale changes to the squad. It looks like another big summer awaits, unless some of our loan army turn into viable first team players rather than another form of income stream.

What utter tosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.