Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all meesh.

Although we do know what is happening, there were a fair few people who didn't want him to get a new farewell tour contract.

Well I was glad he stayed,at the time,didn't want him going rags or Liverpool,as he was a game changing player in certain matches,but now we are here with this situation,and until we hear exactly why,and let's be honest,as fans we ought to be told,albeit not today with us playing later,what is going on.

He was there and all smiles on tunnel cam on Saturday,but did look to me a "bit heavy",but these things piss me off no end,Guardiola needs to tell it as it is,instead of fueling all speculation,which will have the media rubbing their hands with glee

Well I was glad he stayed,at the time,didn't want him going rags or Liverpool,as he was a game changing player in certain matches,but now we are here with this situation,and until we hear exactly why,and let's be honest,as fans we ought to be told,albeit not today with us playing later,what is going on.

He was there and all smiles on tunnel cam on Saturday,but did look to me a "bit heavy",but these things piss me off no end,Guardiola needs to tell it as it is,instead of fueling all speculation,which will have the media rubbing their hands with glee

Why should we be told? You think Pep should hang him out to dry publicly?

Why should we be told? You think Pep should hang him out to dry publicly?

The problem is if the club do not tell us, someone else will. Whether that be a leak from a player, Seluk with a spin , or yaya himself.
If it is that he is not match fit, and only that, I am sure guardiola would have said, not match fit or a hiccup in training, it could be an attitude thing.

They are going to discuss it on talkshite, they will make it up. So it may have been better to offer an explanation before it escalates.

OK, I understand now,I was trying to give you benefit of the doubt,but you are making it quite obvious that you want to pursue an argument out of this then now ?

I'm just asking a question mate. That's why we're here isn't it, to discuss, debate, question, converse?

I asked you about the begging thing because I wasn't aware of it happening and now I'm asking if you think it's right that Pep hangs Yaya out to dry?

The problem is if the club do not tell us, someone else will. Whether that be a leak from a player, Seluk with a spin , or yaya himself.
If it is that he is not match fit, and only that, I am sure guardiola would have said, not match fit or a hiccup in training, it could be an attitude thing.

They are going to discuss it on talkshite, they will make it up. So it may have been better to offer an explanation before it escalates.

They would've anyway and without Pep saying it's a "sporting decision" then God knows what the speculation would be.

I'm just a question mate. That's why we're here isn't it, to discuss, debate, question, converse?

I asked you about the begging thing because I wasn't aware of it happening and now I'm asking if you think it's right that Pep hangs Yaya out to dry?

I answered last night,read it back just in case you missed it,that it was a distraction we didn't need,the begging part was followed by a smiley face,but some common ground was found between the 2 of them for him to have a role in the team,now Guardiola will hang him out to dry.yes,until he backs down and finds a solution,like most good managers should do,but if Yaya has said something out of turn,we need to know what it is,quite simplistic really wouldn't you agree ?

I answered last night,read it back just in case you missed it,that it was a distraction we didn't need,the begging part was followed by a smiley face,but some common ground was found between the 2 of them for him to have a role in the team,now Guardiola will hang him out to dry.yes,until he backs down and finds a solution,like most good managers should do,but if Yaya has said something out of turn,we need to know what it is,quite simplistic really wouldn't you agree ?

No I don't agree, we don't need to know at all, like Pep said it's between himself and Yaya.

If he divulged to the press what himself and Yaya discussed in private then he'd be a ****.

No I don't agree, we don't need to know at all, like Pep said it's between himself and Yaya.

If he divulged to the press what himself and Yaya discussed in private then he'd be a ****.

Well the truth will come out eventually,always does,like what was said yesterday about the whispers always get back to the boss,in this case stuff eventually gets to the press,so I'll sit and wait as patiently as I can until it does,then make my own mind up,maybe this time it is that severe that Yaya doesn't find himself back in the match day squad,who knows,but as fans we do need to know,it's only right,and we will in time of that I have no doubt

+1
Either Yaya isn't applying himself during training or has bad-mouthed Pep in front of other players - in either case, Pep's best course is to keep whatever happened private and let Yaya mend his ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.