Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be as simple as saving him for later in the season. It was unintentional last season but it gave us a lift when we needed it. Maybe its planned this year?

Hope its closer to that above than any squabbling nonsense.

Me too.
As Ya Ya is one of the biggest reasons of where we are today, most important signing too since the takeover, if not before.
The big man will be back I'm sure of it.

City coaches have become concerned about Yaya's fitness levels lately. He won't be considered unless there is an improvement. [@Sammy_Goal]

More lazy journalism,I mean look at what he put yesterday,nobody knows why,then miraculously less than a day after, the line comes out that the fitness coaches have expressed concerns,it really is bullshit what they put,but far too many are gullible to believe it

More lazy journalism,I mean look at what he put yesterday,nobody knows why,then miraculously less than a day after, the line comes out that the fitness coaches have expressed concerns,it really is bullshit what they put,but far too many are gullible to believe it

Pep will just be winding him up to make sure he's fully focused & keen to prove him wrong when he puts him in.

Nobody knew before pep spoke that there was a problem as such,the journo's would have started digging as soon as the knew,SL is a good source
What do you think/hope is the problem then?

Nobody knew before pep spoke that there was a problem as such,the journo's would have started digging as soon as the knew,SL is a good source

I've no idea what the problem is,yet,and probably much to your dismay neither will SL,yet,although there is a good chance he will get closer to the truth before we do,(possibly)but if his transfer mumblings during the summer are anything to go by,I won't be getting too giddy really.

If it's a genuine question from you,as it is very difficult to tell these days on here,I am probably better keeping my thoughts to myself,of what I hope it is,because you have got to be very careful at who you point the finger at on here,before dummies start to get spat

I've no idea what the problem is,yet,and probably much to your dismay neither will SL,yet,although there is a good chance he will get closer to the truth before we do,(possibly)but if his transfer mumblings during the summer are anything to go by,I won't be getting too giddy really.

If it's a genuine question from you,as it is very difficult to tell these days on here,I am probably better keeping my thoughts to myself,of what I hope it is,because you have got to be very careful at who you point the finger at on here,before dummies start to get spat
Fair enough,it was a genuine question but i know what you mean

Twosips alluded to this before the season started, it's quite evidently been doing the rounds, which leads me to my next point that SL and people of that ilk, know fuck all!

Strange that he was in the matchday squad for the first three fixtures and he's now been left out. It would seem to suggest something happened over the international break between Yaya and Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.