General Videogame Thread

anyone help?

recently my ps4 is showing what i can describe as a negative photo image on the screen, tried 3 diff hdmi cables with the tv (it is old) but my laptop works with tv.

Is there a quick fire way to sort it? or shall i wait until i get my new tv this week

quoting myself here, tried changing a feature on the accesibility and its worked, perfect picture.....

If PES had the licenses like Fifa has, I would buy PES this year. Just played the Fifa demo, getting bored playing the same game with a few tweaks which are barely noticeable. I love career mode and but they don't put much effort in improving it. They've added transfer negotiations, but that will be tedious after a couple or transfers.

I might just fuck footy games off this year and buy nba 2k18. Not really interested in basketball, but I've played the demo and it's decent.

If PES had the licenses like Fifa has, I would buy PES this year. Just played the Fifa demo, getting bored playing the same game with a few tweaks which are barely noticeable. I love career mode and but they don't put much effort in improving it. They've added transfer negotiations, but that will be tedious after a couple or transfers.

I might just fuck footy games off this year and buy nba 2k18. Not really interested in basketball, but I've played the demo and it's decent.
PES has always been the better football game,and I agree FIFA has got boring and fed up with the same old commentary of mentioning the money that's come in to City

PES has always been the better football game,and I agree FIFA has got boring and fed up with the same old commentary of mentioning the money that's come in to City

I play it mainly for career mode, it to easy for me and it has been for years. Played the demo and I was bored shitless, same shit AI. Nothing has changed apart from the crowd go a little bit more mental, but I don't give a fuck about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.