General Videogame Thread

I like playing against teams like Huddersfield on Fifa and actually playing at there stadium. It's the only the reason I've stuck with Fifa for the past two years. Can't be arsed to play at the Konami stadium.
Entitled to your opinion, but it's like driving a Lada around Silverstone, as oppsed to driving a Ferrari around a local track.

Entitled to your opinion, but it's like driving a Lada around Silverstone, as oppsed to driving a Ferrari around a local track.

If you can download a patch for stadiums, I would buy PES. I'll admit after years of favouring fifa, PES has taken over it in the gameplay department. EA have taken their eye off the ball and focusing to much on realism.

PES always felt arcadey.... I feel fifa is more realistic than PES, and PES always felt more suited for children as it's miles easier to play.

Fifa feels more like an arcade game now.

Tend to prefer FIFA to PES, but I only buy it about once every 4 or 5 years. I think I would be physically sick paying £40-50 every year for basically a patch. I did get FIFA 17 last year, and found I just don't pay it anywhere near as much as I would have done a few years back, always annoys me that the AI just increases the speed of the players for the top decisions, as if there are no fast players in the lower leagues, yet even the likes of Morecame or York have the ability to knock it around in near little triangles and keep the ball with ease.

In fact I probably only buy a full price retail game at release a couple of times a year, though I am getting tempted by the new South Park game I have to say.

alan smith in the fifa 18 demo can fuck right off. within 30 seconds playing with city, no history/the great rags/spend spend spend, it's tired and embarrassing from ea

this is why i always have commentary turned off since fifa 12

one good addition, gabriel jesus has his unique face now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.