Harry Kane

Comes across as thick as two short planks, but the lad is a top class striker - you cant teach being in the right place at the right time. If you dont think so, you arent paying attention.

Comes across as thick as two short planks, but the lad is a top class striker - you cant teach being in the right place at the right time. If you dont think so, you arent paying attention.

Interesting interview on Talksport this afternoon with his Academy coach saying the complete opposite to you. His view is that Kane's greatest attribute is that he is so teachable. He listens, watches, learns and improves.

But you are probably right. Kane is most likely shit for brains and his Academy coach was not paying attention.

I may be wrong here but I just feel that for many of us we can't quite come to terms with an English player being as good as he is so therefore we naturally don't necessarily think he is as good as his ability shows.

I think he is world class personally, and two good performances against Real Madrid in the following weeks followed by a continued goal featured season, he will be a Real Madrid target next summer I feel. He is that good.

What I found interesting was the stat that he has the same strike rate as Jimmy Greaves during his days at Spurs. That is seriously impressive.

I may be wrong here but I just feel that for many of us we can't quite come to terms with an English player being as good as he is so therefore we naturally don't necessarily think he is as good as his ability shows.

I think he is world class personally, and two good performances against Real Madrid in the following weeks followed by a continued goal featured season, he will be a Real Madrid target next summer I feel. He is that good.

What I found interesting was the stat that he has the same strike rate as Jimmy Greaves during his days at Spurs. That is seriously impressive.

It's because he plays for that shower of North London bell ends.

I like the bloke he comes across as humble and I have never heard him bad mouth anyone or boast. Top striker his record speaks for itself.

I like the bloke he comes across as humble and I have never heard him bad mouth anyone or boast. Top striker his record speaks for itself.
I agree with all you say but there is something about him that I wouldn't want him in blue. Don't ask me what, but there is just something I dislike about him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.