Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have had a good day, next you will be telling us Messi will score more goals than Rashford next summer in Russia.
Messi is a seriously good player, but his abilities can be overstated, not sure I'd put him in quite the same bracket as Rashford.

Aguero on chances of Messi to City: "Money isn't a problem. But I think Messi, like Ronaldo, are players who are symbols of their clubs."

Aguero: "I would love to have Leo on my team, but that seems quite complicated."

Aguero on chances of Messi to City: "Money isn't a problem. But I think Messi, like Ronaldo, are players who are symbols of their clubs."

Aguero: "I would love to have Leo on my team, but that seems quite complicated."

No Kun its not complicated, you have a word with him and if it means you have to let him win on play station then do the right thing. Then the nice Sheikh can give Barcelona some money, pay to fly Leo to Manchester buy him a nice house in Cheshire, a good pair of Wellington boots and a good quality brolly and the jobs a good un.

My young lad isn't into his footie as much as me, but I made sure that he got to see Messi play last season, even though he wasn't at his supreme best.

For every football purist, who supports ANY club out there, the possibility of seeing this guy in a blue shirt, should make everyone hair stand on end.

Who wouldn't want to watch arguably, the finest player in history?

(and for once, I certainly won't moan if my Season ticket goes up by a few quid)

Imagine. :-)

The *Rags*, Scousers, Tarquins, etc would be in utter and complete meltdown.

If Messi did indeed come to God's own club, would Sergio give him the 10 and go back to 16, or would Messi take a new number at his new club?

All purely hypothetical, of course.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.