The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or...........a 65,000 attendance (possibly 70,000 tickets sold) for a game against lowly opposition who happen to be fairly local but about whom Spurs fans are entirely indifferent; at full whack prices rather than the giveaway tickets down the road at the Olympic stadium; at a stadium which isn't Spurs' proper home and which the fans don't really like because it is so cavernous and impersonal; at midday on a Sunday for a game that was always inevitably going to be a major comedown from the high of beating Real Madrid on Wednesday.

In the circumstances, then, I'd say that 65K is an excellent attendance. Maybe it's just that you're a glass half empty kinda guy? ;-)
Hi Jim, I can’t help notice your last post before this one today was on 27/10/2017. I note you were beaten by the rags on 28/10/2017 (without Harry) and you were nowhere to be seen.
You won yesterday and low and behold here you are again.
You haven’t got the bollocks to post unless you win. Spineless, just like your team. ;0)

Good win for Spurs yesterday against a hard woeking Palace (who will probably stay up now Hodgeson is in charge).
That said it's funny how Spurs can have an excuse for being knackered after they put in a shift against Real Madrid at home but we aren't allowed the same luxury after beating a very good Napoli side away.

I'm fed up with hearing about Kane, in my opinion he would not get in the City team, he is a good player, cant deny that, seems like a good lad too, just gets on with playing, he is not world class though like Sergio and Jesus, he does however have a remarkable ability to come back in a matter of weeks from injuries that are keeping other players out for months..?

Poch wants to be like Fergie so much he's able to get all of his important players out of pointless friendlies with fake injuries. Respect.

Just seen that, stinks. Winks, Kane and Alli all out, joke.

I wouldn't be lying if I said I wish we did it too. The amount of money we have riding on the fitness of our players seems outrageous to risk over international friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.