United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a certain rat boy who used to play for the rags,who's going to be a bit pissed off today.
His car is currently being dragged on to a police recovery vehicle......its been parked right outside the main entrance of a private medical centre.
So close,that no fucker can get in...a lot of unhappy Doctors and patients.

Must not be fun being a rag right now, Jose was their clubs knee jerk solution to Pep alongside some wasteful acquisitions of Pogba and Lukaku and it’s not even put a dent in what we are doing in the league.

The cold harsh reality of the so called greatest club in the worlds manager giving up and wanting the Paris gig.

A guy I work with has a mate who works for a well known sports media company (both Utd fans). This mate of his sent him a text yesterday saying it's almost certain Mourinho will be gone next season. Ties into what others have been saying

Delusion of the highest order in those threads but this, following the 6-1 is a worldy......

"Cleverley would have made a huge difference".
The inevitable consequence of their first choice CM being Anderson, any fucker would have made a huge difference.

One or two could see where things were heading - after the red card,

"Could be 0-5..."

And some things never change,

"Silva is running the game"

And I think this one was directed at us but it may have been a rare bit of rag self-awareness...

"What a bunch of twats from manager to player."

My favourite bit on that thread is where they call Silva a mercenary. Aside from the truth that most footballers (and most people in their own jobs for that matter) are to an extent, I'm amused at how shocked they'd have been to learn he'd still be at City six years later.

Over the last few weeks Pochetinho has been acting like a twat really increasing his profile so if I wasn't wrong it's like he's rehearsing to become the next " chosen one".

Then the PSG innuendo started, coincidence maybe.

It's bizarre. When you look at the stats he is a below average Premier League performer with just six assists in 37 games and seven goals (mostly against weaker opposition). He has virtually no influence on matches. His crossing accuracy for example is 13 per cent which is dreadful (and playing for a hoofball team he makes a lot of crosses). In comparison KDB has 34 assists in 75 appearances. Carlton's reputation in the media is fake news and he is a fake player.

The stats are very interesting and his influence on matches is very limited but he does have talent as a football player. Great players run matches and he does not have that ability....but the longer he is out of action the more fantastic??? he becomes haha!!! according to United fans.

A guy I work with has a mate who works for a well known sports media company (both Utd fans). This mate of his sent him a text yesterday saying it's almost certain Mourinho will be gone next season. Ties into what others have been saying

What happens with the transfer policy? I can see Pocchetino going there next and their recent acquisition of lanky clogger type stroke not very mobile players will be hard to turn round into a potential Spurs way of playing.

The only concerning thing is they might get the next appointment right, they’ve managed to fluff it 3 times so far.

My favourite bit on that thread is where they call Silva a mercenary. Aside from the truth that most footballers (and most people in their own jobs for that matter) are to an extent, I'm amused at how shocked they'd have been to learn he'd still be at City six years later.
There's some corkers on that thread. I like this one though. Surely has to be a Blue taking the piss:
feck me, what a day.

Left Milton Keynes at 8am, hungover and tired. Stood on a train the whole way, no feckings seats. Got the tram from Piccadilly to OT, mainly full of thier terrible songs (not bitter they do have awful songs). Great atmosphere and a load of beers in Sam Platts.

Out played by City for 75 minutes (good for the first 15). Easy to blame the defence but they literally got no support. Totally exposed time and time again. Correct decision on the red card.

Silva gave us a footballing lesson. What a player.

Least i was at Piccadilly again by the time the scummy twats got thier last 3 goals.

Over the last few weeks Pochetinho has been acting like a twat really increasing his profile so if I wasn't wrong it's like he's rehearsing to become the next " chosen one".

Then the PSG innuendo started, coincidence maybe.
Ooohhhhhhh......good shout? Wouldn't like Pocahontas at the Swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.