If Mourinho was at City....

I think a better question is how far clear would we be of them if that bitter old Scottish fucker was still in charge there? Not 8 points anyway.

Isn't it great to support a club that's holistic rather than a club that has factions pulling in different directions?

I would not be watching us, I would seriously have packed in my season card until he fucked off.

John Bond had that effect on me.

Didn’t renew my season ticket and never again got one.

I think a better question is how far clear would we be of them if that bitter old Scottish fucker was still in charge there? Not 8 points anyway.
There was a thread on the Caf about the same thing the other day

The conclusion was they would be ahead because of all the usual garbage.....
Rashford>Jesus
Mata>KDB

blah blah blah

oh and the alcoholic pisscan would have been able to focus long enough to play fast wingers so we would be fucked apparently because Pep wouldn't have thought about that

There was a thread on the Caf about the same thing the other day

The conclusion was they would be ahead because of all the usual garbage.....
Rashford>Jesus
Mata>KDB

blah blah blah

oh and the alcoholic pisscan would have been able to focus long enough to play fast wingers so we would be fucked apparently because Pep wouldn't have thought about that
Fast wingers? Surprised we haven't tried that tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.